Tims

Breaking E39 528, Artic Silver, Aubergine Contour's Memory, rear blinds, sport's wheel and suspension

16 posts in this topic

Unfortunatly the gearbox has failed on this one, plus the rot in the rear of the sills makes it a breaker

20170805_181025.thumb.jpg.8858f8b73665c166aa65cd1adc35003d.jpg20170805_181039.thumb.jpg.a2c591e6e7cfb711cbdfda13431dbded.jpg

1997 E39 528, in artic silver, with Aubergine, memory contour's

20170807_182030.thumb.jpg.548bd4627b40f5f56d834c81720f6b46.jpg20170805_181109.thumb.jpg.8c7a6bbed2b27de6d9a9283841fb529c.jpg20170805_181114.thumb.jpg.450a3d727d1c62e3d42fede076f1e68d.jpg

Also comes with:-

Rear blind

Door blind's

Rear clear's

Front clear's

Pdc

Aircon

Dsp

Sport's wheel

Sport's suspension

Obc

Auto dip rear view

Headlight wash wipe

20170805_181125.thumb.jpg.85796fa0d13cba05a4c55baea1e81910.jpg

All located Uk, junction 16 off the M1

Hi are the seats definitely contours? My phone screen is close to dead and can't see properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In which case, what is a normal seat, with no sport's bit under the thigh and a normal back?

Tim, there are 3 seats for an E39 from the factory

Sport

SE

Comfort

Sport on sport model or if ordered specifically

SE on all other models + those not specced with sports or comforts

Comforts if ordered

Comforts are SE seat bases with a split folding back like contours but not as contoured.

On top of this E38 contours can be fitted as you know. These are a combination of a sports base with the split folding back of comforts (albeit more contoured).

HTH

@Tims

I'll take the alloys off you; if youre ok to bag/label and I'll sort the courier collection

Or you can if its easier for you?

I'm away tomorrow for 10 days, maybe longer, so it'll need to be after that, again, if ok with you, if not, feel free to sell on elsewhere 

That is where I had gone wrong with the seat's, I had forgotten about the SE's, I though the comfort was the basic spec

Dan, wheel's are all your's, I have another set on a blue touring that has just arrived, so I can sort the best set out for you on your return

RickyZ and d_a_n1979 like this

Hi

How much for a complete (minus door card) rear offside door please?

It is Article Silver Metallic as in the title?

Regards

Andy

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

50 pounds

2 hours ago, Tims said:

That is where I had gone wrong with the seat's, I had forgotten about the SE's, I though the comfort was the basic spec

Dan, wheel's are all your's, I have another set on a blue touring that has just arrived, so I can sort the best set out for you on your return

Cheers Tim,  appreciated!

Not too fussed over condition as they're going to be used for winters and I'll give them a rough refurb myself

If you can get more money selling the tyres separately, feel free to get them off as I only really need the alloys!

PM me your details and I'll sort it all as soon as I can

Cheers - Dan

What are the rubbers on the interior sill covers / kick plates like? I'm just after driver's side to replace the rubber bits in my Alp with some careful craft knife surgery

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Kick plates are past their best