gbrownings

100k mileage not far off....

9 posts in this topic

Approaching the 100k mileage landmark so decided to give the wheels a spruce up. I bought the car in 2006 with 32,000 on the clock and this is the third full wheel refurb (yes I am a bit anal over wheels!)  This was my second visit to Lepsons in Gillingham who did a great job five years ago and I am very happy with their latest effort so happy to recommend them.

IMG_20151024_124958.jpg - The mutt approved too....

IMG_20170807_163349.jpg

IMG_20170807_163413.jpg

IMG_20151024_124958.jpg

IMG_20170807_163443.jpg

NWJW, Vlady and ttrw2 like this

I had my extra set of Style 65s refurbed by Lepsons too - couldn't fault the finish or their service. Collection and delivery to your door is part of the deal. Would have no hesitation recommending them.

They do look good how much did they set you back if you don't mind me asking mine are due to be done.

Not much change from £500 including four new M badges (£20) and VAT.

Cheaper if you are able to just give them the wheels - £340 plus VAT. 

http://www.lepsons.com/prices/

Mine needed a small weld and a couple of bits straightened which was included in the cost. 

absolutely gorgeous, wheels and car. Badly need an E39M5 if anyone knows of a low mile facelift for sale in Carbon Black !

On 09/08/2017 at 10:10 PM, gbrownings said:

Not much change from £500 including four new M badges (£20) and VAT.

Cheaper if you are able to just give them the wheels - £340 plus VAT. 

http://www.lepsons.com/prices/

Mine needed a small weld and a couple of bits straightened which was included in the cost. 

Thanks will get my ass in gear and get my done. Would you say the finish is as close to oem as you can get? I know every set varied from the factory it's hard to tell from your photos as certain light etc 

They are certainly as close in colour to the wheels that were on the car when I bought it, so yes.  

Some shadow chrome wheels I have seen are very shiny - too much for me.  I think Lepsons have it about right as I prefer the slightly darker colour they offer. 

robsey29 likes this

They are certainly as close in colour to the wheels that were on the car when I bought it, so yes.  

Some shadow chrome wheels I have seen are very shiny - too much for me.  I think Lepsons have it about right as I prefer the slightly darker colour they offer. 

I had mine done also by lepsons nearly 7 years ago a very quick turnaround, offered me two shades of shadow chrome and I opted for the darker one.. No curb Mark's as yet but just starting to show some signs of bubbling around some of the holes next to the bolt holes but that's it. IMS I paid £400 and that was with tyres on & pick-up and return delivery.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk