Azmontana

Oh dear it's for sale again....

11 posts in this topic

It has a charm as a piece of history but not on my drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Just by taking off that rear wing thing, the looks would be much improved and also then stand a much better chance of being sold to a genuine collector/enthusiast for the sakes of 'BMW history'. The actual kits I believe were metal not fibreglass (I could be wrong?) and a proper zeemax conversion was done to high standards as well. When I had my E34, I really wanted a set of those MK Motorsport wheels as hardly any UK E34's had them, but I shelled out on a set of genuine ACS Type 3's instead. 

You could revert it back to standard but for 5-6K outlay there's plenty of still fairly decent E34's out there which could look fantastic with that amount spent on them. For this example M5, buying the car and then spending that money on it would be for those with very very deep pockets !

Cheers, Dennis!

Carl-e34 likes this

Arggghhhhhh! That's soooo 1990's max power it's fcking horrendous!!! I want to rip out my eyeballs just to stop the pain!! Arrggghhhhhh!!!!!! I can't just un-see that pile of utter cack and it's burned into my memory for ever now!!!! Please someone just rip out the running gear and put it back into an oem shell! Please for the love of God do it before I spontaneously combust! Arggggghhhh!!!! My eyeeesssss!!!!!! It burns!!!!!

Ahhhhh, That's more like it;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-M-W-E34-M5-NURBURGRING-EDITION-1995-SUPER-RARE-EXCELLENT-THROUGHOUT-/253081518489?hash=item3aecd58199:g:vFwAAOSwOwZZhxL5

Much better!!!

And only 1 k more on the asking price! (makes you think really!) :ph34r:

Edited by boiliebasher
Carl-e34 likes this

4 hours ago, boiliebasher said:

Ahhhhh, That's more like it;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-M-W-E34-M5-NURBURGRING-EDITION-1995-SUPER-RARE-EXCELLENT-THROUGHOUT-/253081518489?hash=item3aecd58199:g:vFwAAOSwOwZZhxL5

Much better!!!

And only 1 k more on the asking price! (makes you think really!) :ph34r:

I think hes hoping on his price i just sold my 6 speed M5 with much better spec and exactly the same milege for no where near his asking price! Unless i'm a mug 

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, Bumbaclut said:

I think hes hoping on his price i just sold my 6 speed M5 with much better spec and exactly the same milege for no where near his asking price! Unless i'm a mug 

Time will tell Simon!

Max Power.

The magazine that encouraged you to spend money you'd never get back.

My favourites where the small hatches that we're body kitted to within an inch of their lives while sticking with the 1.1's to not effect their insurance.

Skills.

If the spoiler was removed, the rear would look ok, the front bumper needs binning for something more subtle, but the arches look pretty cool and kind of like a bigger e30 m3, this cars never going to go back to oem, but it could be made to look decent and not as loud!

I like it if it was sorted out as above, but the oem m5 styling was perfect and bmw got it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk