Mashed Potatoes

Recommendation - Intimate Detail - Wirral/Merseyside area

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

This is just a recommendation. Kevin from Intimate Detail has just spent the last 2 days doing correction work on my car, and what a transformation he's pulled off! The paint looks wet and all of the scratches I thought there would be no way he'd remove are gone. Especially with the car having a rough past, and at least 3 different spray jobs on it. He's a real perfectionist too - he wasn't happy with the finish on the bonnet when the car was pulled out into the sun, but instead of just being satisfied he said he wasn't happy with it, and would redo the panel on day 2. The car had one really bad wing on it, and even that has come up like new. It's taken years off the car. Kevin is a real petrolhead. He openly admits he does this because he enjoys it and that definitely shines through (pun not intended) in his work. He's very competitively priced and was honest from the outset on what he could fix, and what was beyond fixing and would need spraying. I'd have no hesitation at all in recommending him to anyone. He really does know his stuff!

http://www.intimatedetail.co.uk/home.html

Mark

e60530i and avinalaugh like this

Mark have been looking for someone on the wirral(i live in upton) to do work on my car(black f07) what detail did you have done on your car,was it done in there workshop and what sort of price did you pay i f you dont mind me asking.tim

DSC_0020.JPG

On 02/08/2017 at 9:54 PM, oldtechnoman said:

Mark have been looking for someone on the wirral(i live in upton) to do work on my car(black f07) what detail did you have done on your car,was it done in there workshop and what sort of price did you pay i f you dont mind me asking.tim

DSC_0020.JPG

Hi, apologies for the delay in replying I've been away from the forum for a while. I had full paint correction done on mine, which took 2 days and then a good coat of wax on top. It was £500 but he does price per job. My car was quite bad and due to it being in a few smashes in its life, has about 3 different coats of paint on it. It was not an easy one for him to correct. Best thing to do would be to ring him up, explain what you want doing and he will come to see the car and quote you for exactly what you want. It was done on my driveway. He has a massive gazebo with sides in his van so he can work in all weathers on the car. 

Edited by Mashed Potatoes