Piper

Anyone got facelift Titan Silver front/rear SE bumpers they don't want?

I've got Bluewater metallic ones you can have. No sensors but bumpers all good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have the front I brought from you, never got around to fititng as I went with an aero trim instead.  

I'll be up your way again late August/ early September if that's any use to you?

On 7/17/2017 at 10:41 AM, sinner said:

I have the front I brought from you, never got around to fititng as I went with an aero trim instead.  

I'll be up your way again late August/ early September if that's any use to you?

Mate just remind me what you bought again

On 16/07/2017 at 2:40 PM, Piper said:

Anyone got facelift Titan Silver front/rear SE bumpers they don't want?

I have the rear still on my 530i touring, intact with just a few minor scrapes. Yours for free before the shell gets scrapped next week but I'm up in Clitheroe, Lancashire. There's Holmes Mill in town with the longest continuous bar and loads of ale if you need an excuse for a 'day out' :)

P.

1 hour ago, paolo said:

I have the rear still on my 530i touring, intact with just a few minor scrapes. Yours for free before the shell gets scrapped next week but I'm up in Clitheroe, Lancashire. There's Holmes Mill in town with the longest continuous bar and loads of ale if you need an excuse for a 'day out' :)

P.

Haha thanks for the offer buddy but I don't even have time to fart properly at the moment.