e34m525i

E39 massive parts clear out (3 cars worth!)

Panels available in topaz Titan and Arctic, sports leather, touring Titan rear sport bumper, I've got parts off around 3 cars to sell, anything you can think of please ask, as I need space in the garage.

I'll make a list of everything later in the week with images but feel free to request as I'll likely have it in a box somewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A decent 530d turbo? 2260 if possible or 2256

Xenons with working adjusters?

Do you have a passenger side rear door moulding and one associated clamp/grommet.

Pic below, item numbers 3, 4, 5, 6 and maybe 8

In black, no chrome 

Thanks

Door rubber trim1.png

Edited by E39Man

A decent 530d turbo? 2260 if possible or 2256

Xenons with working adjusters?

Pm sent.

Headlights - if in good condition, or not tbh, I'm going to repolish anyway I suspect. I've a facelift 530i sport in titanium silver and a prefacelift m5 in cosmos black, but can obviously match colour after polishing.

If you have a sport boot lid in good condition I'd be delighted to hear about it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I keep thinking about swapping out the cloth seats in my 530i sport, but then remember how comfy, and cool on a hot day, they are.. best grip out of the 2 cars, though in the m5 I can always melt myself back into the leather

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DatV8 said:

Any chance any of those cars have the Nokia sub/DSP sound system? After a couple of rear deck speakers if available.  I think the right part number is 

Just to let you know the black plastic box the speakers sit in is the same on all cars. The woofers themselves are different.

Ah good point thanks! If so I can't really find the right part numbers so would all woofers be the right connector to plug straight in and get working? I understand the proper M Audio speakers have built in cross overs but they seem to be pretty rare and potentially expensive

Hi,

This is a bit of a long shot, but wondered if you still had:

1. Drivers side trim that fits under the headlamp (hockey stick shaped). Mine was broken by a previous mechanic

2. Drivers side early type mirror glass (1998 vintage, the later ones fit but the connection for the heating elements are on the wrong side)

3. Tool caddy for a 4 door- the screw has broken and fedup with it flopping around

Many thanks

James

07809 242247

do you have an oil filter cap mine has decided to become 2 piece 1 by seperaking the cap from the rod and mesh bit