Raymond

Rother Valley meet 2017

107 posts in this topic

Quick Update fellas,Hartys had his op this afternoon and had the Lymphona in his intestine removed,still some tests to be done on the one under his chin but surgeon sounds quite upbeat and says Harty is doing well.

Thank You everyone for your best wishes it means a lot to me & Donna.

duncan-uk, Digidick, Lennox and 1 other like this

Great news Mick, give him some fuss from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

740mick likes this

Mick, I'm not a dog person but he made a bigger impression on me (in a good way) than any of the cars at that Rother meet I attended. Hope things work out for the best

740mick likes this

Kind words Dave,Thank You.

They're swines these daft balls of fur as they get right into your heart. A pain in the butt sometimes but coming home to a dog that's stupidly happy to see you is a great feeling.

Hope Hartys is doing well.

740mick likes this

You,re right there Duncan,we,re missing him so much,hopefully going to see him this weekend.

Good news Mick, sounds positive. Bringing him to the meet would be very therapeutic for him I feel!

Just spoke to his surgeon again and he says Harty is still very groggy but that will be to do with the blood transfusion he had and the anaemic reaction he had to it which they are controlling with medication,he ate yesterday but today hasn,t really bothered,

Donna and I are going to see him tomorrow,the vet has asked us to bring some of his favourite foods with us to see if this encourages him to eat a bit more regularly,

As we understand it he will start his course of chemotherapy once his intestine has healed up completely,

Can,t wait for tomorrow now.

Digidick, alpinaman and Nomis like this

Been to see Harty today,he looks a bit battered and bruised and got really tired after only 15mins or so which is to be expected,

Surgeon says the next few days are a critical time as this is when Hartys intestine could break up due to the op which entailed cutting the intestine to remove the Lymphona,

Harty still has the Lynphonas in his neck and behind his knee in one of his back legs,hopefully the test results will be back tomorrow to identify what type of cancer it is and the course of treatment to follow,

Harty is still reluctant to eat which could be either discomfort from his neck Lymphona or just that he doesn,t feel like eating due to all the activity going on with him.

So he,s not out of the woods yet but we know he,s getting the best care at Liverpool and are very happy with his treatment so far,

Few pics from todayimage.thumb.jpg.7cb62d613b0015f410f4a7e80c35641e.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.6eeda53caf7dc266741b17246cc8d9be.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.c42846d313fab43db6498d61e10b3dec.jpg

Good to see Harty up and about Mick, looks like he has a way to go.

Sorry but I'm not gonna make this meet i still have too much to do with my car and no time to get it done.

23 hours ago, Leoncuk said:

I'm in Hull I'll try and pop down to this sounds good :) 

Excellent, see you there!

Side note:

Photobucket; f•ck right off!!

Nearly had all my pictures for my threads sorted after my account was hacked! D!ckheads!!!!

Nomis likes this

Mick - great to see Harly up and about.

I shall be thinking of you all from behind the wheel of a different machine...

740mick likes this

Afraid Andrew can't make it, due to family commitments.  But don't panic, I'll be there! Just hope the weather is reasonable.

Raymond likes this

Hi guys, I'm currently 50/50 because of my lads football as their kick off time could be changing to 12.30

I'll update soon

Hi guys, I'm currently 50/50 because of my lads football as their kick off time could be changing to 12.30

I'll update soon

Got a football in my boot rich. Should be good to go for a 1pm kick off at rother valley. Had my knee done so I'm in.

Hahaha - I'll go in net, Gaz centre half, Fred centre mid and you up top Ray.

Hahaha - I'll go in net, Gaz centre half, Fred centre mid and you up top Ray.

That's the spirit.

Sorted for Sunday then!

Interesting idea, but if you'd ever seen me play football you might want to reconsider.