Machinehead

2004 BMW 530d Sport 3.0 Diesel Touring Auto – Remapped to around 260bhp

18 posts in this topic

Sadly due to complete lack of use, change in personal circumstances, and now having moved I cannot justify keeping this anymore for a daily run of 8 miles a day.  I love driving it I just don't use it, and it’s not the right car for the use for what I am doing.  I've done just about 2,000 miles in her in over 6 months.  Bought of Digidick, forum member in January this year, and he in turn bought from another forum member!  I love the car but she’s not a keeper for me.

Since I've had it I have had to replace both front springs (Lesjöfors sports springs, from C3BMW, standard height for the car which has m-sport suspension) and fitted two front tyres (Conti Sport Contact 6) as the spring damaged one side so I replaced the pair with decent tyres as I had every intention of keeping her.  I've also had the front engine pulley and both belts replace, engine air filter as I always reckon it’s a good idea.  The total cost for all this has come in at just under £1k.  

Looking for offers around £4,750.

These are Digidicks photos but she still looks the same! except for the phone holder, which is a newer no-hole brodit one for iPhone 6/7.

Any q's please ask.

Nige (machinehead)  

Taken from original advert, as nothing's changed apart from the above repairs!

-----------------------------

2004 BMW 530d Sport 3.0 Diesel Touring Auto – Remapped to around 260bhp

- 6 Speed automatic with Sports button and Sports Tiptronic mode

- 145,512 as of today, and was 143,500 miles when I got it!

- Full service history

- 6 months MOT - runs out on 15th December 2017 with no advisories for the past 2 years

- Remapped to approx 260bhp

- DPF gutted and mapped out

- EGR mapped out

- Turbo reconditioned by Midland Turbo at 117k miles

- Gearbox serviced at 113k miles

- Recent front pads, rear rose bushes & arms, new brake pipes front and rear inc fresh brake fluid

- Front Textar discs at 127k miles.  Discs and pads are like new

- 2 Remote keys with new button cases

- Serviced 3 times since Digidick owned it from 20/05/2015 at 114k

- Digidick had done almost all the work needed on her (servicing & repairs) with receipts to prove. 

Spec –

- Both front seats are fully electric, self adjusting, memory, heated, sport comfort seats

- Re-trimmed steering wheel (Royal Steering wheels) and now slightly thicker than standard

- Parrot Hands free kit which also allows music to be played via Bluetooth, USB etc….. with iPhone 6/7 dash holder (no holes fitting from Brodit) and lightning cable

- Panoramic tilt and slide glass sunroof (drainage pipes sorted)

- Genuine BMW staggered 19” Spider alloys in nice condition with excellent tyres all round, fronts have done < 1,000 miles

- Electronic automatic climate control

- Electrically adjustable steering column (also moves in/out of position when getting in and out)

- Adaptive Xenon headlights fitted with the latest Osram Nightbreaker bulbs with AE's

- Soft closing tailgate

- Spare wheel under the boot floor including BMW jack (rare option for vehicles fitted with standard tyres)

- Auto, active, headlights

- Factory tinted rear windows

- TomTom cable hard wired into the corner of the windscreen (micro USB iirc)

There is also a set of 17” winter wheels and tyres, these are also available by separate negotiation.

Car is located in Amesbury, Wiltshire - a stones throw from A303, nr Stonehenge.  Will be advertised autotrader soon but on here first.

Looking for offers around £4,800.

These are Digidicks photos but she still looks the same! except for the phone holder, which is a newer no-hole brodit one for iPhone 6/7.

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

P6.jpg

P7.jpg

P8.jpg

P9.jpg

P10.jpg

P11.jpg

Good luck with the sale buddy, she's was/is a beauty. Such a well sorted car, great spec and a real head turner with those 19's.

I can also help with any questions people might have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machinehead likes this

Thank you. I'm bit gutted tbh but life situations change and I can't make it work ☹️

Those seats look amazing, good luck with the sale 

They were super comfy for a big'ish unit like me

mattyv33 likes this

Having bought Dicks E39 off him on the day he bought this E61 I can vouch for A) the 61 was a lovely car indeed and B.) any car Dick has owned has been very well looked after ;)

GLWTS

Digidick likes this

Having bought Dicks E39 off him on the day he bought this E61 I can vouch for A) the 61 was a lovely car indeed and B.) any car Dick has owned has been very well looked after

GLWTS

Oooo I could give you a big kiss!!

Hairyarse likes this

Oooo I could give you a big kiss!!

Haha

Too many 'dicks' and 'kiss' words on this advert for comfort :lol: 

Hairyarse likes this

Couple of other pictures: MOT, Service book, receipts, and the Brodit no-holes iPhone holder.

media (2).jpg

media (1).jpg

media.jpg

media (3).jpg

On 7/8/2017 at 7:17 PM, Machinehead said:

...I love driving it I just don't use it, and it’s not the right car for the use for what I am doing.

I know, having such a high spec motor and suffering passing pedestrians sniggering whilst struggling to park, it ain't easy :oops:.

But seriously, a very good desirable spec and price, hope you get it sold soon. Good luck ;).

Easy to park it is!  It's almost identical in size to the E39 Touring I had for 10-years!!  Wish I still had that now! :( 

Great stuff.

Who, where, on here?

Great stuff.

Who, where, on here?

Not on here. Ex bmw guy near Andover.

Since we met my father in law is moving in as he can't look after himself so we've moved so now doing a short daily commute each day and no long journeys. it's not the car for the job, just a few miles each way in traffic. Just killing it so need something else ☹️

Not on here. Ex bmw guy near Andover.

Since we met my father in law is moving in as he can't look after himself so we've moved so now doing a short daily commute each day and no long journeys. it's not the car for the job, just a few miles each way in traffic. Just killing it so need something else ☹️

Ahh that's a shame mate. Did you get much interest, hope he didn't beat you up on the price?

some silly offers on ebay, more sensible one from autotrader advert. Insurance would be due tomorrow so have saved re-insuring it too.

Digidick likes this