iiNNeX

Finsbury Park Mosque attack

absolutely agree, how nice for the senior officer of the mosque to take control of idiots actions and potentential problems.

So good to see balanced point of view to basically a terrorist attack.

Please do not let this officer of the mosque get swept aside by revenge calls again, we all want to live in peace,

that community is there is already picky up responsibilities that other more radical seem to wish to exploit.

Well done to a very difficult incident -   Finsbury, you are taking a very responsible point of view, in my lowly opinion.

Edited by urquattro
added common sense wors, in final two lines

Has anyone ever slapped the poo poo out of you for no reason? I'd be surprised if not as you just seem like that kind of guy.

You're welcome to try, you wouldn't be the first to get your arse handed to you

1 hour ago, HotboxDeluxe said:

You're welcome to try, you wouldn't be the first to get your arse handed to you emoji8.png

Tell you what. Next time you're in west London why don't you let me know. Let's see if you're such a big man in person.

Tell you what. Next time you're in west London why don't you let me know. Let's see if you're such a big man in person.

I must have missed the part where I was claiming to be a big man but your response is as predictable as I expected.

Ladies please...

I'm done here fella. Poked the pound-shop hard nut, had my fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I should post a new thread or here:

However just my thoughts:

We all, from all faiths and backgrounds be tolerant of everyone’s views.  However we should be intolerant of extremist views and behaviour no matter what side of the coin they are from.  As the innocent from all of the spectrum become victims.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attack-resham-khan-jameel-muhktar-treated-hate-crime-metropolitan-police-john-tomlin-east-a7817776.html

Edited by nealpina

Apparently attacks using acid or other nasty/corrosive substances are on the rise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39678059

On BBC R4 yesterday there were comments about it not being illegal to buy and carry a bottle of bleach (or similar) and being less risky than being caught carrying a knife.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

I think we were listenig to the same radio 4 show yesterday.

Scary stuff this and knife crime :( 

5 hours ago, nealpina said:

Not sure if I should post a new thread or here:

However just my thoughts:

We all, from all faiths and backgrounds be tolerant of everyone’s views.  However we should be intolerant of extremist views and behaviour no matter what side of the coin they are from.  As the innocent from all of the spectrum become victims.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attack-resham-khan-jameel-muhktar-treated-hate-crime-metropolitan-police-john-tomlin-east-a7817776.html

Quality woman

Ms Khan wrote

Writing on Facebook on Friday Ms Khan said she did not want the incident to "fuel a division among people".

She said: "From a large majority, there will always be a sick and twisted minority.

"Stop tearing each other down, stop arguing religion and politics.

"Make peace with each other and the world.

"Letting this man or the events of the past fill you up with hate will only darken the soul."

The fella got on my tits whineging about The NHS etc. He's arsehole lucky an NHS exists to treat him.

19 hours ago, roofer said:

Quality woman

Agreed very thoughtful to think of others especially after her trauma.