iiNNeX

Finsbury Park Mosque attack

31 posts in this topic

So a white man hired a van and drove it through some people outside a Mosque last night. 1 Dead 10 Injured...

98f5757b-847c-410d-8f98-ac0b628c596e.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40324590

Live updates here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-40323279

In a video somewhere he shouted "I will kill all muslims"... 

This is what happens when the government takes no precautions or action against terror in general. People decide to take it in their own hands to solve the issue, be it the right or wrong way... what a world we live in today.

Edited by iiNNeX
avinalaugh likes this

13 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

1 Dead 

Unless the news has been updated in the last few hours.  Isn't the white extremist terrorist being charged with attempted murder, because the victim was already on the floor receiving first-aid.  Therefore they are not aware of how much of the attack contributed to his death.  However still a very sad day.

I am surprise that shortly after the attack this morning only one radio station was giving constant updates. BBC and Sky news just was broadcasting their usual broadcasts. A terrorist is a terrorist!

sshooie likes this

What is now worrying, how many more innocent people will be attacked and killed by white and Islamist extremist . The realist in me thinks things may get worse, I hope and pray I am wrong.

This is exactly what ISIS wants! 

They can stand back and use this as an excuse for more attacks! Then things will just snowball until a complete civil war brakes out! 

Scary times lie ahead unless something is done sooner rather than later! 

Loadmaster, paulie031 and sshooie like this

And Pontyclun Van Hire is bloody long way from Finsbury Park....Must have been determined to drive that far in the van...

The bizarre thing is that it's not a national chain and is in the back end of beyond so I'd have thought the terrorist must have been living/working in that part of Wales... but why Finsbury Park when there are plenty of "potential" targets a lot closer to Pontyclun? Odd !!! Unless it's the guaranteed publicity?

Edited by Seesure
Carl-e34 likes this

24 minutes ago, Seesure said:

And Pontyclun Van Hire is bloody long way from Finsbury Park....Must have been determined to drive that far in the van...

The bizarre thing is that it's not a national chain and is in the back end of beyond so I'd have thought the terrorist must have been living/working in that part of Wales... but why Finsbury Park when there are plenty of "potential" targets a lot closer to Pontyclun? Odd !!! Unless it's the guaranteed publicity?

Did the murderers of Lee Rigby come from Finsbury Park ... 

Seesure likes this

32 minutes ago, Seesure said:

but why Finsbury Park

One possibility Corbyn's constituency?

Seesure likes this

1 hour ago, Yokozuna said:

This is exactly what ISIS wants! 

They can stand back and use this as an excuse for more attacks!

My thoughts exactly.

The bizarre thing is that it's not a national chain and is in the back end of beyond so I'd have thought the terrorist must have been living/working in that part of Wales...

Bloke was from Cardiff apparently.

Hmm, I wonder what you can radicalise a non-Muslim with

47077B66-89FD-4EE8-A78F-6C3E3A07C4E2_zpslddn9dfl.jpg

Seesure, M535-MAN and sshooie like this

Finsbury Park was famous because of Abu Hamza - possibly the reason this one was attacked. 

Nutters all of them on either side of extremism!

Seesure likes this

Notice how the crowd stuck together..and shouts to kill him.

If civil war ever happened it would be a mess.muslims stick together,whites run off not spilling beer.

iiNNeX likes this

The problem with a civil war would be as you say certain cultures stick together and the others (whites) would fight each other and the establishment! Leaving the door open (so to speak) for the none whites to try and take over! 

It could be a clusterfuck just waiting to happen...

41 minutes ago, Chu said:

Notice how the crowd stuck together..and shouts to kill him.

If civil war ever happened it would be a mess.muslims stick together,whites run off not spilling beer.

Notice how several others crowded around him and protected him until police arrived. 

This is was a horrific attack against innocent people by an pathetic, sad nutcase. My thoughts are with the families of those affected. Sad times indeed. 

Chu and sharkfan like this

Shows the good muslim bad muslim ratio.

Oh look, the muslim expert is here, how the fnuk fnar will we ever manage without your expertise?

Oh look...

Facts are there chap.

Makes me laugh people jumping on people stating facts.

Just putting this out there put I wouldn't be surprised if this was an ISIS tactic of divide and concur. Maybe he was an inside man, especially when he was working at his Muslim neighbors house a couple of days ago. 

I can't believe what I am saying as I normally hate conspiracy theories and normal like to only comment on facts, but who really known's these days! 

I'm surprised it took this long. 

You're surprised? with your expertise? You're a bright one aren't you

13 hours ago, HotboxDeluxe said:

You're surprised? with your expertise? You're a bright one aren't you emoji23.png

Has anyone ever slapped the shit out of you for no reason? I'd be surprised if not as you just seem like that kind of guy.

Paddy O'Furniture and Karl like this