Chi

Breaking Titan 530d Manual Remapped Decat

52 posts in this topic

Cars done 136k FSH Had new turbo at 90k been remaped decat polybushed coilovers lots of bits done will be selling parts individually the car still has 8 months mot and has been driven until wednesday. but because of the rear damage. its pointless me selling as a whole and ill get far more breaking it. Have put a picture up of the damage. its not alot but it would require about 800 quid worth of work and it would still be a cat C so pointless to me. 

Anything needed let me know guys. Cars in good condition itself

you can read my build thread here. 

imageproxy (7).jpg

IMG_0274.JPG

If you mean bumper one is for sale in a thread bellow the front is pattern part. Silver. Has a graze on one of the corners but good apart from that I will get some pics up soon 

Got coilovers all round and has had all the bushes polybushed new drop links ect. 

Yep it's non gen though. In silver will come with everything for £120

2 minutes ago, Chi said:

Yep it's non gen though. In silver will come with everything for £120

was looking for genuine, thanks anyway

what make are coilovers and how vols are they and would be interested in complete legs and front banti roll bar with bushs etc and other poly b ushed arms maybe  bonnet if right price and condition,save me painting mine.I am in sheffield but will travel thanks neil

12 minutes ago, neilgray said:

what make are coilovers and how vols are they and would be interested in complete legs and front banti roll bar with bushs etc and other poly b ushed arms maybe  bonnet if right price and condition,save me painting mine.I am in sheffield but will travel thanks neil

Coilovers are JoM or race land from what I remember specials as my aps decided to shit themselves. Vols are they? What do you mean? Bonnet is in good condition no scratches or dents. As for the parts you can have coilovers roll bars with bonnet and any other suspension part you like off the car for most of its pollybushed also drop links are not that old at all. £200 only catch is the coilovers you would have to come and remove yourself. 

Can see some of the bushes in this page of my thread 

On 22/06/2017 at 10:24 PM, Chi said:

If you wanna come get them out. Cheap

Never taken them out before, is it easy to do?

I need both Headlamps for my facelift 2002. Will yours fit and if so, how much ?