Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d_a_n1979

x5 Style 66s with very good tyres (fronts: 6.2mm/rears: 2.9mm)

9 posts in this topic

Going to be selling the Style 66s I have on my 530i currently when I source some 18" alloys and tyres (in the next 7-10 days hopefully)

The tyres are Dunlop Sport Maxx, in OEM sizes/spec; very good front tyres (6.2mm evenly worn tread/rears have 2.9mm evenly worn tread); so still a good few thousand miles left in them, unless you drive your car hard etc!

The alloys were a mess when I bought the car; I've refurbished them as best to my skills (read very good with a lump hammer, but not as good with a scalpel) :lol:

I sanded them down to get rid of the worst paint issues; scotch padded them and then primered, spray painted with Halfords Vauxhall 'Silver Metallic II, around 3 coats) and then lacquered them (again, around 3 coats); new centre caps and M badges to all alloys

They look very clean; no kerbing to speak of, but a close inspection will show you they're not a pro-refurb, so please, don't expect this! From not too far away, they look very good indeed! 

The 5th alloys is in standard condition with a non-descript tyre; please take this as a spare and no ideas if the tyre is useable etc!

Price: £280 inc courier for the 4 main alloys/tyres or £280 cash on collection for all 5 alloys/tyres!

frontalloy.jpg

rearalloy.jpg

Edited by d_a_n1979

Replied 

Still available 

£300 inc courier for the 4 main alloys or £300 cash on collection for all 5

Fronts are 24-16 rears are 50-11

Rears have probably 1500-2000 miles left on them, but they are in very good condition

Updated pics of NS alloys/tyres also

Rears have an even 2.9mm tread across; fronts have 6.2mm even tread across

I've ordered my new alloys; they'll be with me sometime later this week; so asking £280 inc courier delivery which will set me back c£35/£40!

frontns.jpg

rearns.jpg

sideon.jpg

Edited by d_a_n1979

Still available and open to near offers :)