Carl-e34

Whats your favorite e34 colour ?

sebring grey followed by family favourite avus blue in M5 format with granit silver trim pieces.

Am I being a complete wash-out by saying I so rarely see an E34 (apart from my own) that any colour is great?

If I had to/could choose then Avus Blue, Mica blue, alpine white and orinoco would be high on my list, especially for a Touring.

Edited by sharkfan

Hi,

When I had my E34 525i Sport, it was Cosmos Black/Schwarz and I do remember it looking fantastic when clean and in a nice deep red sunset. At the time, I was very close to pulling the trigger on an M5 and I liked Daytona Violet over the Avus Blue examples. 

Nowadays, as per above there's not that many left on the roads and when driving about I've seen a good 5/6 cars parked up and semi abandoned. I'd like to get another E34 in the medium term future and wouldn't care about colour so long as it was a decently solid example and if it's a standard colour, I'd just either wrap it or re-spray. There's one example locally which is a very very clean and well kept example and in semi regular use which I have my eye on and may approach the owner to leave my interest with him in case he sells. It's been around for a long time and I'm assuming it's either the original owner or,  has a few owners whoi've had it multiple years - it's Alpine White too :)

Didn't know Estoril and Messing were individual colour options for the E34!

Cheers, Dennis!

39 minutes ago, Bumbaclut said:

Daytona or Anus , but nautic green is really king!

:huh:

Saw this at the weekend. My favourite colour, Daytona Violet, (looks a bit dark in the photo), even better if it was on a touring. 

IMG_0809.JPG

Edited by Oneball

1 hour ago, Oneball said:

:huh:

Saw this at the weekend. My favourite colour, Daytona Violet, (looks a bit dark in the photo), even better if it was on a touring. 

IMG_0809.JPG

What a fine design and shape these cars are, truly majestic and timeless.