Nomis

MY CARS BEEN STOLEN!

99 posts in this topic

Just gone out to the carpark outside my flat and found it's been replaced with this 55ecbfb14d28f133f968c49c245619a1.jpg

I can't believe it! I've never had one stolen before. I'm absolutely gutted! Probably no chance but will people keep an eye open for it anyway. It's pretty rare so should stand out. 251a4d87f01d41860ae1efc8c15445ed.jpg

That's a shitter that Simon! 

It'll either be parked up around a corner not far away and watched or it'll be in bits by now :( 

Nomis and ustbutler like this

I'm not on Facebook but you can do it for me if you like. It'll be in bits by the end of the weekend or a container on it's way to Eastern Europe I guess. 

Bloody Hell Simon,gutted for you.

Nomis likes this

That's horrendous Simon

Have posted on the Facebook E36 for sale page with the reg asking for look outs!

Nomis likes this

That's awful. I'm gutted for you. I've had a car keyed before that was bad enough. Bastards. Fingered x'd it will turn up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomis likes this

On FB with a request to share. Hopefully, one of those cameras we all call a lot will ping it.

What a sickener :(

Nomis likes this

Thanks lads, I'm really upset! Why do we bother working hard and saving up to buy stuff we want just for some w4nker to decide to help themselves to it. My sons put it on Facebook as well. I've been for a walk round the local area just in case. As I turned into a road I saw the back corner of an E36 in what looked like boston green. I thought no way! As I got closer to it it was indeed a boston green E36 but not an M3 and not a 4 door. 

ustbutler likes this

2 hours ago, LukeH said:

Get it on face book, cars have been found within hours...

I would but I'm not on face book either. Don't give up looking in the local area, it could just be somewhere parked up to see if it has a tracker ect. 

That's a bit of a shitter mate. Looks like we're both walking to the meet end the month.....

Sorry to hear that mate, our M Sport one series was stolen a few years ago but the police found it within 2 hours.....

Hope you have some luck with it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really sorry to hear this - I think Chinese sentencing should be made the order of the day for scum like this.

Carl-e34 likes this

It would be worth checking out the local large carparks as sometimes they leave them sitting incase a tracker is fitted

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

711jrp and Carl-e34 like this

I'm Going To Share This In My Facebook And My Car Groups... Hope You Find It

Stefan

Sad news. Keep an eye out on Gumtree, eBay etc. as it will probably be split if not found soon. The classic car market is still very buoyant and these early M Cars fetch strong money in parts.

Fingers crossed the B***ards are found.

C.

Carl-e34 likes this

Having had a sleep and got over the shock a little bit I'm starting to think straight now. I reported the theft to my insurance company yesterday but because I wasn't thinking straight I forgot to ask about buying another car and swapping the insurance over while there's a claim on. Thing is I need a car of some sort for work etc although they've offered to let me use the works van! Last thing I need is for some w4nk3r to break into that while it's in my care so I'm thinking of buying a £200 banger with an mot just to keep me mobile while all this gets sorted. Where do I stand with insurance if I buy one today?