Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chicaneuk

Order?

5 posts in this topic

Hi there.. I placed an order on Monday morning for a cable through the website and paid with PayPal. Not heard anything since. Emailed yesterday morning just to see if it was in stock / dispatched but not had a reply to that either. It's really not a problem as I appreciate you're probably pretty busy (and can see that your customer service is normally stellar!) but the site does advertise next day delivery for items that are in stock, and the cable shows as in stock, so just keen to find out when the cable is likely to show up. I'm just eager to get interrogating my 5 series :) 

Many thanks.

Hi,

Guaranteed next day delivery is Special delivery, 

I send out first class recorded as standard which is usually next day but not guaranteed,

what email (and name) did you send message to as I dont recall seeing one?

Got your email - many thanks for getting back to me and think the mystery is solved. Thanks for speedy feedback and resolution of the problem.

Cable came on Friday, thanks! Unfortunately I'm a Mac user and didn't realise Progman and DIS ran through VM's! I managed to get INPA running OK and connected to my car, on a Windows VM though.

Mulling over whether to wipe macOS off the laptop and reinstall using Windows (or partition with Bootcamp) or just pick up a cheapo old Dell laptop or similar specifically for running my diagnostics... hmmmm.....

Anyway - cheers for the cable!

I run a couple of dells as backups and there great for the job, cheap as chips on ebay, 

or as you say bootcamp or parallels using windows os.