e34m525i

520i sport touring breaking Titan silver 2003

27 posts in this topic

Ok bought this for the wife as the additional load space would have come in handy for the pram etc! Bought as non runner and it turns out cyl 2 has a broken ring so decided to break it instead

Roofliner, seats and all black interior parts have already sold

Front bumper sold

Everything else is available including the rear bumper, the panels and tailgate are in extremely good condition. Also a tidy set of 6 style 66s

Here's some pics

db0220f8b59ccfbb534118e66698c44d.jpg80a3e32ab516845f41349caf6218ea13.jpg1708c9604c180204582375cc1247e438.jpg90a5ed9720dc3d66e3fa3d58484332c5.jpgb649a1a5bdc3f68c53e99f41315716ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the Suspension (front and rear)? 

Whole rear tailgate? 

Door bumper mouldings? or even both the rear doors as a whole? 

Ideally looking to sell the rear bumper complete, I could do you a deal on the shell with suspension exhaust etc then you'd have all the panels etc?

Does this have the under tray? The one under the middle of the car rather than the front?

Does it have a bmw tow bar or aftermarket? If aftermarket, is it using the right module to handle the pdc and deal with the light bulbs errors?

Yes it's aftermarket but does have a module I believe, I'll put some pics of the wiring up etc

Also the tray in the middle, I've not yet checked for it's presence but I'll let you know later in the week, I'm 99% sure it's there

Hi,

Might be worthwhile updating your details to include your location as you've often got parts for sale from breaking cars!

Is the front underside plastic tray available? Also the black dash top? I'm also thinking of changing to the digital controlled A/C panel and the airbox unit as well. Prices and availability on those please?

Cheers, Dennis!

I'll check and get back to you, dash available, but have to check about the airbox for time to remove etc

No there already gone, I do have some damaged ones that might be repairable if interested?

Well i dont have a pass side and my horn keeps gettin a bath and sounds like it should be on a mini not a beemer lol.

Ive only just realised you have this on the bay which ive been messaging about (bladette1975) i dont spose you have the under body/engine and gearbox covers and how much plz?

Im hopeing to make it over to you tomorrow but waiting for a friend to confirm he can do the afternoon school run for me.

Oh forgot to ask if you also have a blue front abs sensor, may also be a few other small parts i rember about when i get there.

Edited by 530d titansport

Have you started stripping the car yet? I am after the two looms that go down to the SLS sensors in the back suspension. They come up through the floor under the panel directly behind the rear seat. They then join the loom down to the SLS pump in the spare wheel well

I need the plugs and as much spare cable as possible - at least enough to get into the car so I can join it inside the car

Do they just plug into the damper area? All the carpets are up, so it'll be fairly easy to get most of the loom for you if you need it

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:32 PM, e34m525i said:

No there already gone, I do have some damaged ones that might be repairable if interested?

Any idea on a price for the bits im after fella? Collection wise id now be looking at fri or the bankholiday monday, inc the door i was asking about on ebay

I can't see the wing mirrors in the pics above... are they available and for sale, any pictures?

Cheers

On 4/24/2017 at 5:42 PM, e34m525i said:

Do they just plug into the damper area? All the carpets are up, so it'll be fairly easy to get most of the loom for you if you need it

They join the loom that runs down into the spare wheel well and end up at the SLS compressor. If they can be teased out of that loom & sent complete that'd be great

Do you know is whenyoullbe able to get the seat belts and rear hatch trims to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes it'll be late next week mate, had a bit on this week, need to get a working battery on it to get the glass up!

Hi, any news about the SLS looms

Also, is the bonnet available and whereabouts are you based?

Nick Froome