vbbdude

Mudflaps

7 posts in this topic

Hi I bought an f10 a few months ago after 4 1/2 years with my e60 and wanted some mudflaps BMW don't make them for the msport but after buying some for an se on eBay from a seller in china I tried them tonight and guess what they fit like a glove so no more flying crap and this should keep my caravan a bit cleaner when towing.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not for MSport? Hmm didn't know they were SE only. I had mudflaps on my E39 and its bodywork was always very good so they are worth it.

I like your wheels, I wanted them for my winter set up but alas 17" 327s.

Just out of interest, what type of towbar do you have?

For my E60, BMW quoted me £1200 for a genuine one fitted. I took that as a "we don't want to do the job price."

I bought the same one as you (which is OEM) and fitted it to my E60 for £250 and spent another £50 on making up my own electrics. Took me best part of a day to fit bar and electrics.

I have the electric Swivelling towbar but not all the 13 pins are wired up and trying to rectify that.

Edited by 535iAR

i have never had a new car before so this one had to have it professionally fitted for the warranty bit of a ball ache it's six months old now and back in the dealership for an egr valve problem.