Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nomis

The killing$ of tony Blair

18 posts in this topic

Anybody watched this on Netflix? I knew it was going to be about slagging him off but have put off watching it because I thought I already knew how despicable he is. How wrong was I? It seems I didn't know the half of it! I now am thinking of him as one of the most disgusting human beings in all time and pray that he does live to see time at her majesties pleasure one day. Well done to George Galloway for standing up and telling it like it is.

Carl-e34 likes this

No, not seen it but would like to.

How is this man not up in the dock?!

I shall seek it out and watch it... I'm not a supporter of capital punishment but for Blair, I shall make an exception.. Hell, I'd volunteer to throw the switch for free.

Carl-e34 likes this

43 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

How is this man not up in the dock?!

Same reason that a driver of a bin lorry in Glasgow isn't.

We fcuked up!

I shall seek it out and watch it... I'm not a supporter of capital punishment but for Blair, I shall make an exception.. Hell, I'd volunteer to throw the switch for free.

Check out cherie's sister he chose the wrong sister

Mr Blair is a vile creature ... Who has committed genocide by his pen ! The creature's wife is little better ! sells her soul for the ££££ :angry:

Lets not get into his friendship with strange creatures like Jimmy savile amongst others ... 

4 minutes ago, Nomis said:

Check out cherie's sister emoji7.png he chose the wrong sister emoji6.png

He chose the right sister ... The one that turns the blind eye and is blinkered by money. 

urquattro likes this

Jeez! well, she didn't look that large on the documentary. Come to think of it they only filmed the top bit of her and she is prettier than cherie.

0a6ae47e43037834760f6de8ab3d4afe.jpg

On 13/04/2017 at 8:42 PM, Carl-e34 said:

Mr Blair is a vile creature ... Who has committed genocide by his pen ! The creature's wife is little better ! sells her soul for the ££££ :angry:

Lets not get into his friendship with strange creatures like Jimmy savile amongst others ... 

You mean, like Saint Maggie also had - even having him round the house at New Year?

2 hours ago, e60neindanke said:

You mean, like Saint Maggie also had - even having him round the house at New Year?

No Maggie was also a vile creature drinking from the same trough ... she sold the crown jewels on the cheap.

e60neindanke likes this

I just watched this now. I get a lot of it, and I actually despise Blair, but many of the people involved in this are of the far left persuasion - there wasn't any balance to it at all really, other than from David Davis.

Not standing up for Tony Bliar in any way but,anything out of George Galloways mouth i'd always treat with several huge pinches of salt.

I'm no fan of him either but call me naive, surely it must all be true or Blair would have had him in court by now for liable?

Edited by Nomis

I'm no fan of him either but call me naive, surely it must all be true or Blair would have had him in court by now for liable?

Or maybe it's that he doesn't care because George Galloway is a lunatic and a liar whom nobody with half a brain takes seriously, as well as being no stranger to warmongering dictators himself?

badoffroader likes this