Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evsky

M535i stainless exhaust

4 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I'm currently on the lookout for a stainless exhaust system for my e28 m535i, anyone have one for sale or can share how much they have paid recently for one to be fabricated?

I've read through some of the previous topics but they are all 5+ years old now so thought I would just ask

Cheers

Here's a pic of my carb61e9760fe56809243f076e042c47c3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one made by a Powerflow agent for around £400 last year, and will be getting another done in the next couple of weeks.

I had one made by a Powerflow agent for around £400 last year, and will be getting another done in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks very much, I did think the £850 quote I'd had was a bit steep!

I will try some more places near me in Kent, if anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

Cheers

cd4f1d1a67bb96af06e3bce62e632478.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably too late for you evsky if you've already purchased but I had mine done by zero exhausts. Cost about £850 but you get what you pay for. Sound spot on, no drone at motorway speeds unlike the £400 stainless steel system the previous owner had fitted. Apparently 'guaranteed for life' didn't cover the internal baffle only the tubing. When zero took the old one off the baffles had disintegrated.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

gary francis likes this