whiskychaser

Stockholm attack

21 posts in this topic

There has to be something wrong in your head if you steal a truck and deliberately drive it at anyone, let alone children. The beer company driver is going to feel wretched if he left the keys in it while making a delivery  

pidgeonpost likes this

There has to be something wrong in your head if you steal a truck and deliberately drive it at anyone, let alone children. The beer company driver is going to feel wretched if he left the keys in it while making a delivery  

I don't know what anti-theft/security systems exist on trucks, but given recent events it would be nice to think that companies are warning drivers to use them. On the other hand if you're the driver and some idiot sticks a 9mm in your face what do you do?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

There has to be something wrong in your head if you steal a truck and deliberately drive it at anyone, let alone children.  

There is something wrong. They are jihadi scum, and should all be kicked out of Europe like the poo poo off your shoe. All of them.

Chu, Paddy O'Furniture and Carl-e34 like this

Even with the keys in it, most car drivers would struggle to get that Merc moving. So I don't imagine this was an opportunist crime.  It wasn't a political statement - it was a crime. Easier said than done but this guy's helpers need to be rounded up and dealt with too

The thing is folk do some pretty sick things for a belief but just as sick is trying to mix people with two opposing beliefs and expect there to be no trouble... The people who promoted the "Multicultural project" knew exactly what would happen and should be dangling at the end of a hangmans noose...

I would argue that it is pretty easy to swipe a truck and drive it if you have the keys, most controls are common to a road car.. You could, I'm sure that you could look it up on youtube...Theonly real thing that could cause an issue could be the safety brake on Scandinavian trucks and then only if the air pressure had dropped.

Paddy O'Furniture, Carl-e34 and Chu like this

The world is a fucked up place! 

Im sure all these things are being constructed by powers that are greater than what we could ever fathom! 

and im no religious loon! Just a loon! :lol: 

Loadmaster likes this

10 hours ago, Karl said:

The thing is folk do some pretty sick things for a belief but just as sick is trying to mix people with two opposing beliefs and expect there to be no trouble... The people who promoted the "Multicultural project" knew exactly what would happen and should be dangling at the end of a hangmans noose...

So what do you propose Karl? Only allow people who believe the same thing to live in a particular country?

I guess there's a difference between beliefs and values. Because I may not believe in the stance of the RC church on some issues doesn't mean I can't share some of their values, or those of any other religion or social group. Getting all these values to mesh neatly across umpteen countries and religions down to local community level is something that has evaded us humans to date.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Thats the point...their religion is dominant over every aspect of their lives.if you come to a country wanting to change it there will be unrest.

My town is a perfect example of it not working.

Well I've got a lot of Muslim friends and colleagues, all of them are every bit as disgusted and horrified about these terrible acts as everyone else. They live and work in this country causing no harm to anyone. To suggest that they shouldn't be allowed to live here because of their beliefs is very worrying to me.

An entire religion were demonised not that long ago with terrible consequences. We need to learn the lessons of history. 

Edited by kobayashi

So what do you propose Karl? Only allow people who believe the same thing to live in a particular country?

Well that wouldn't work because I believe the total opposite to Karl on nearly everything.

42 now dead in two church bombings in Egypt. ISIS claim responsibility. I imagine one of their aims is to drive a wedge between Muslims and the rest of the world so their numbers swell. That seems to be working. So what is the proposed solution? Drive all Muslims into the sea, starting with Morgan Freeman? 

15 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Really? You don't think you'd end up with entire countries at each other's throats as in the past?

Yeah, we are all at peace here in Multi-culti world aren't we?

Paddy O'Furniture and Fezzy16v like this

What might help is our weak Liberal leaders take their rose tinted spec's off ... Then pass some hard nasty laws .....

Like .... If your one of those working alone ISS wolfs killing easy targets ? You will be killed and buried in a pig farm ! So no virgins ! 

Paddy O'Furniture likes this

16 hours ago, kobayashi said:

There are also those who believe that storing Sodium in water is a good idea, despite all previous attempts have failed

9 hours ago, Karl said:

Yeah, we are all at peace here in Multi-culti world aren't we?

Generally speaking, yes.

It's politics and the media who provide the platform for the shit that's been happening. Think back to our little Blair/Bush adventure.....how many 'Muslim terror attacks' were there before that? Lots of tin foil hat 9/11 conspiracies around, but.........

10 minutes ago, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Generally speaking, yes.

It's politics and the media who provide the platform for the shit that's been happening. Think back to our little Blair/Bush adventure.....how many 'Muslim terror attacks' were there before that? Lots of tin foil hat 9/11 conspiracies around, but.........

Indeed, Mr Blair is the very man I was thinking of. One of the main architects of the current Middle East situation and the man who promoted the import of people from those regions.. The father of Multiculturalism.