mne666

Forum stickers

You can always take the measurements of the originals offered on here (store page) and get anybody with a sticker printer to get some done for you :)

I will be doing that shortly as I have had no response from anyone that used to do them before...

I'm hoping to be able to offer some, just waiting for permission from the forum gods.

But they will be one size (220mm approx.), one colour (silver/grey) and external vinyl as it helps to keep costs down to £4.50 delivered for a pair.

Pics in a bit.

Am I just being thick? When I try and purchase 1 or 2 of these 20 stickers it just says “forum.bmw5.co.uk cannot be shipped to your location”. I can’t understand this as a regular address with post code. I have tried other address too. Still no luck. Any help Please?

Looking great buddy, where's the other one going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my 6GC when I get it..... hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 13/06/2017 at 7:05 AM, lestere said:

Am I just being thick? When I try and purchase 1 or 2 of these 20 stickers it just says “forum.bmw5.co.uk cannot be shipped to your location”. I can’t understand this as a regular address with post code. I have tried other address too. Still no luck. Any help Please?

Can only get to stage 2 then no option for delivery choice and orderand review greyed out same as above too.Admins.....!!!