GhostWorks

Bought a G31 530D xDrive M Sport Touring

39 posts in this topic

BMW genius are looking into it , my production has moved forward to 22 May , so looks like i'll get it on launch day 

Which is why I was annoyed when they said it wouldn't be included, in the end they said they didn't know when or if ever....Be interested to see what you are told though as I'm not sure I trust my dealer or the genius in my local dealer!

Sent from my Samsung S7 using Tapatalk

Lane change assistant: assistance for comfortable and automatic lane changing in a speed range of between 43-80 mph via a long press of the indicator. EXPECTED AVAILABILITY FROM 07/2017 PRODUCTION

bmw genius has confirmed this as true what you said pity 

Yes, real shame. I asked if it would be enabled by software update after delivery and they didn't​ the know either. I am sure it could be, it's a case of if they want to....

Exciting, what does that do for delivery date, does it bring it forward?

yes brought forward then can get vin and download owners manual to get ready for it 

just seen  the review from "Autogefuhl" tahst shows the Touring do a lane change on its own during autonomous driving @ 30m:15s / 38m:58s 

jrshodges likes this

Hello Ghostworks

I have seen your posts over on bimmerpost.  Have you had delivery of your car yet?

I am just wondering as I have ordered a G31 540i with the B&W Stereo.....(currently have the B&O in my F11)  Just wondered how it sounds?

James

Edited by nsa100