Joss

What the hell is going on in westminster??

104 posts in this topic

How's things everyone? 

Been a while

Still the same old shit in GD i see lol

Grumpy old men bickering, love it :lol:

Edited by Shaz H
740mick and 711jrp like this

38 minutes ago, Shaz H said:

Dailymail :rolleyes:

It might be in the Daily Fail; but if you READ what's written, he's got a damned good point (even though it pains me to say anything good about written articles in the DM)!

And no one is bickering; people are laying down their opinions... 

Opinions are like arseholes; everyones got one!

711jrp, urquattro and Shaz H like this

Westminster has more CCTV cameras than any other city in the world... 

Where is the footage? 

Food for thought... 

And don't say out of respect to the policemans family. What about the millions of other footages they released.. Where's the respect gone?  Pssshhhht! 

Blame the "Moslamics"  as usual 

Are you trying to suggest this is some form of conspiracy?

Fezzy16v likes this

2 hours ago, Paddy O'Furniture said:

Says it like it is.

So, funny enough, did Enoch Powell.  He was right.

Edited by Calypso-E34

58 minutes ago, inkiboo said:

Are you trying to suggest this is some form of conspiracy?

No just trying to say who what what where...how did he get right there. 

12 hours ago, inkiboo said:

I also don't remember us telling all Catholics to "go home" when the IRA were attacking.

I lived in Birmingham at the time of the bombings. The day after, a fellow student from N Ireland was ostracised - though not by me.

I have no idea whether she was protestant or catholic. I don't imagine anyone else knew either. What I do know is that she condemned the attacks

2 hours ago, d_a_n1979 said:

It might be in the Daily Fail; but if you READ what's written, he's got a damned good point (even though it pains me to say anything good about written articles in the DM)!

And no one is bickering; people are laying down their opinions... 

Opinions are like arseholes; everyones got one!

I get that Dan. 

But pointing out religion etc etc isn't t really needed ed here... Hence why i don't bother with this forum no more. 

London was a total mess in 1993 when the IRA decided to bomb it. 

We didn't ban Irish people or Catholics... We accepted and understood it was a small group of Cunts. 

So why the topic around Islam, Muslims, Moslamics 

stuclark, 740mick and e60neindanke like this

The topic is around the atrocities that happened in Westminster

It's being blamed because it is what it is...

Why bring up old news re the IRA when this is something else?! Really, it's a fucked-in-the-head one man band that's done this, but ISIS are so more fucked in the head, they'll do what they can to take responsibility and the glory etc

There is no elephant in the room here; but unfortunately, ALL these fucktard fanatics ARE Muslim, that's the big issue

It's a bigger issue for other Muslims as we all know, they want nothing to do with this and are embarrassed by the issues caused. But what do they do, when everytime something happens, like this, the Muslim faith is blamed/used as propaganda etc

It's Catch 22 and always will be!

Like I've said, the sooner we step back and stop going on SO MUCH about ISIS and the atrocities that they cause and stop going OTT in the media about issues like what have just happened (IMO, this does NOT need to be the main focus of the news 24 hours a day, it just feeds the snake), the better!

The less coverage these consummate twats get, the better and sooner they'll disappear into the ether! Hopefully... 

SuperDave, NWJW and urquattro like this

I get that Dan. 

But pointing out religion etc etc isn't t really needed ed here... Hence why i don't bother with this forum no more. 

London was a total mess in 1993 when the IRA decided to bomb it. 

We didn't ban Irish people or Catholics... We accepted and understood it was a small group of see you next tuesday. 

So why the topic around Islam, Muslims, Moslamics 

But Shaz, how should we describe those who carry out terrorist acts unless we include some description of their nationality, background, beliefs (political and maybe religious if relevant), and their aims? Is just calling them terrorists enough?

You don't have to look far online to see PIRA being described as consisting mostly of Irish people with Catholic backgrounds.

If there were a Welsh nationalist terrorist group consisting mostly of Welsh Methodist members I'd expect them to be described as such.

If the attacks in recent years can be accurately attributed to people who HAPPEN to be Muslim and HAPPEN to believe in an extreme and distorted version of that faith then why shouldn't they be identified as such?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

urquattro likes this

4 hours ago, kobayashi said:

I don't suppose you've got any evidence of this have you? I don't mean a picture of some young men crossing a border who are assumed to be fighters btw. 

We'll use the BBC since they are regarded by some as honest and unbiased..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985

Shaz- you sound like you've taken it very personal and if I was of a faith that was getting persecuted every time a terror attack happened then I too would probably be pissed off at the finger pointing.

but no one on here has said that faith/colour/ethnicity has done it so damn them all! 

And the thing is, what you're doing is exactly the response the terrorists want! 

I mean normal Islamists are being backed into a corner and the terrorists want them to snap and fight for their religion because they are all being tarred with the same brush.

its very clever way of manipulating the masses. Turn every other religion against yours and you will have no option other than to fight your corner to make your voice heard.

that isn't aimed at you shaz or any other religious person of the faiths that have been mentioned on this thread, it's just how I see it. 

stuclark and NWJW like this

What I'd do is all these under suspicion or those that are hiding information, round them all up put them onto a Hercules or similar.

Then fly to 38000 over the North Atlantic and open the back and let the buggars fall to their death, drown or suffocate, I'm not particularly bothered as they won't be missed.

What concerns me is that this country has allowed over 400 Jihadis bank into the country after going to Iraq, Syria etc, training in camps.  These animals are now walking our streets. Why the hell were they allowed bVk into our country???

Calypso-E34 and urquattro like this

32 minutes ago, Karl said:

We'll use the BBC since they are regarded by some as honest and unbiased..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985

Well that is quite shocking. I'm not sure they are 'unchecked' as you put it though. I would imagine they are very much under the watchful eye of the security services. 

4 minutes ago, Fezzy16v said:

What I'd do is all these under suspicion or those that are hiding information, round them all up put them onto a Hercules or similar.

Then fly to 38000 over the North Atlantic and open the back and let the buggars fall to their death, drown or suffocate, I'm not particularly bothered as they won't be missed.

What concerns me is that this country has allowed over 400 Jihadis bank into the country after going to Iraq, Syria etc, training in camps.  These animals are now walking our streets. Why the hell were they allowed bVk into our country???

That's a good solution - best I've heard in fact. You would need a regular scheduled service though.

I wonder how many of these returning jihadi scum have British passports?  That, I suspect, is the problem.  The way to combat that is to make sure someone shoots them on the way back.

Fezzy16v likes this

How do you know they are hiding information if it is ..er...hidden? Let's not stop there though. Let's round up everyone who cannot prove both parents are English for at least 3 generations too. I suspect the forum would be a lot quieter though  

e60neindanke likes this

17 minutes ago, Calypso-E34 said:

That's a good solution - best I've heard in fact. You would need a regular scheduled service though.

I wonder how many of these returning jihadi scum have British passports?  That, I suspect, is the problem.  The way to combat that is to make sure someone shoots them on the way back.

It could quite well be made a scheduled service. All these that want Sharia law as well...send them on the back of the plane too.

Think of all the millions saved that could be put towards improving schools, hospitals etc.

1 hour ago, pidgeonpost said:

But how should we describe those who carry out terrorist acts unless we include some description of their nationality, background, beliefs (political and maybe religious if relevant), and their aims?

Inhuman cunts

(sorry for the language, but those words describe them perfectly)

Fezzy16v likes this

My god (your god, anyone's god), this topic is starting to sound a little like Mr. Trump. Please, please, please, no matter what anyone's views, let's not let this descend into saying he has any validity in his thinking?

...now, on with the sarcasm please :)

18 minutes ago, d_a_n1979 said:

YES... Absolutely fucking YES:

Saw that last night.  Have to admit to getting quite excited about it - not my usual reaction to This Week!

d_a_n1979 and Karl like this

Moslem community on here please answer without rheroteroic

You have the means, intelligent senior management to achieve some moderation via speeches and media attentions,

Please stop some of the inflammatory demands re Sharia law imposition in UK, vitriolic hate spouted by well known individuals via stronger mosque management - until then the natural inhabitants of this country are going to get more rabid after the next incidents - then the genie may well escape the bottle.

Surely the Muslim elders can see the above as cold sense and actually apply management success to demonstrate to us, who expect such responsibilities. Stop the hate sermons and invitations to kill us (infidel/non believers by any means) we sick of hearing it quoted from some version or other of the Koran.

I am concerned the pressure build up by these crazy individuals, home based, returning somehow from Jihand etc are part of a policy/plan to destabilize our pleasant and largely tolerant country, but it not a one sided correction.

Prisons have to be addressed, too many civil liberties there, too much time and money = breeding ground that should be stopped now - forget the lefftie luvies and for our sake stamp on the piss poor contractors who fleece the tax payers.

not racist, don't suggest it either - just a uk higher tax payer for over 55 years.

moderators, please consider this is a balanced posting - any edit necessary is fine by me,

Edited by urquattro
spelling error not content
Karl, Fezzy16v, Carl-e34 and 2 others like this