stuclark

Delivery by Saturday or Refund Required

EDITED:

This is getting ridiculous now; almost another week has passed and seemingly more broken promises.

I now need to have these two parts delivered to me by Saturday (25th March) or a full refund issued by the same date.

Edited by stuclark

Hi,

I believe you have been speaking to Marc and Alex on this? Let me see what I can find out for you and I will either get back to myself or get Marc to call you as Alex is in our Cheltenham branch this week

Just had a call - I've now been told that the mirror caps still haven't been painted, despite being told repeatedly over the last two weeks that they had been or were being painted and that they'd be shipped out 2 weeks ago, then at the start of last week, then at the end of last week. Before that, the excuses were that the painter had been off sick, and that someone else had been off, and so apparently the paint couldn't be got hold of...

I wouldn't be quite so annoyed if you hadn't had the £239.42 in your bank account since 24th February!

(and lets face it, I could have done the job myself with a rattle can and some ebay specials for not much more than £50)

I can only sincerely apologise and completely agree with you that the service you have received is shocking to say the least. Unfortunately I cannot comment on what you have been told previously as I have not been involved in it personally so I do not know why you have been told this information when it clearly is not correct. This does frustrate me a great deal as I am personally a believer of honesty is the best policy (Even if it is not good news) 

Marc has taken this on himself with Alex being in Cheltenham and I will also chase him myself to ensure that this gets resolved. I will also look at the costing side of things and see what I can sort for you

Apologies again, but I will ensure this is resolved asap

Thank you Phil, I apreciate the apology. As you say, it's the obvious lack of honesty which has been the biggest bug bear. Even as I was being told the various lines, I could tell they weren't correct.

If someone had said 3 weeks ago "you know what, this is going to be a pain in the **** for us to do", I would have quite happily said not to bother and I'd sort it myself.

Hi Stuart,

I am very sorry nobody has called you back again. It feels like unless I do everything myself nobody does what is asked of them.....

Alex asked me yesterday if I knew what was happening and I told him that Marc had been sorting it out but unfortunately he was off yesterday and today. Jon is our Parts Manager who was also involved so I told Alex to speak to him and get him to call you. This obviously didn't happen.

Marc arranged for the mirror caps to be sent out 24 HR courier on Wednesday so you should of received them Yesterday before 6pm, could you confirm if you have now received them please?

I cannot apologise enough for how we as a dealer have handled this, to say I am angry and disappointed is an under statement so I can only imagine how frustrated and annoyed you must be

Hi Phil,

I haven't received anything, but had a missed delivery from a company called DX. Unfortunately their website doesn't allow me to do anything relating to the order, only phone them up. My fiancee phoned them yesterday and they were unable to confirm where the parcel came from (I am also expecting something from overseas and suspected this was it) but they couldn't tell her.

Alex told me yesterday that Marc is on holiday for the next week; but Marc had told me previously he was going to send the covers by Parcel Force.

Can you please confirm which courier company was used, and if it was indeed this DX company, can you please do what you can as consignee to get them delivered tomorrow? (no one is at home today)

I have passed that info on to the courier for you and it will be delivered today, either to number 1 or 3 if he requires a signature or left behind the pet house to the left of the front door.

I have also found out that the reason Marc used a different company was because our bodyshop guy delivered them to our Cheltenham branch and not us for some reason so it was quicker for Cheltenham to send them directly to you rather than wait for them to come to us to send out via parcelforce

Because of the huge amount of messing around and extremely poor service, If you are able to give me a call when you are not busy with your card details, I will refund you the cost of the actual mirror caps themselves which will be £107.98

Apologies again

Phil

Many thanks for sorting this out Phil, and I greatly apreciate the gesture. I'll give you a call in just a minute

I hate to be the bearer of yet more bad news Phil, but DX delivery so haven't bothered to deliver the covers. They claimed to me on Friday evening that there was no record of them being sent out on Friday (and that the conversation you had with them didn't happen) and that they were booked to go out on Saturday. They didn't then deliver on Saturday either!

So far their customer service have been useless and not given me any sensible information.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I have spoken to them again and she is going to phone the delivering depot directly as in her words "The tracking makes no sense"

As soon as I have any info I will give you a call if that's ok? Or if it's easier I can update this thread for you?

We should have stuck to our original plan and sent it Parcel force 24 as at least with that we can claim compensation 

Again I can only sincerely apologise for the shockingly poor service and endeavor to get to the bottom of this for you

Hi Phil,

I've been on to them twice as well today (as well as taking the p*ss on Twitter) - they're claiming they have no record of talking to you on Friday; they agree they should have sent it out on Saturday (as requested by my other half), but didn't; and now they're promising it's out today on a "special delivery" with instructions to leave at a neighbour.

I've asked them to investigate what has happened, as the tracking info on their website still hasn't been updated from "04:53:29 23-03-2017", but they've basically told me they don't care; the precise words being "I doubt they'll tell me" when I asked a CS person to investigate.

I apreciate this is not your fault and out of your hands, but I would like to suggest maybe not using them again ;)

Hi Stuart,

Well she has finally called me back and said that is out for delivery today between 1 & 5 PM and that if there is nobody at numbers 1,2 or 3 then they will leave it behind the pet house

She couldn't say what has gone wrong before and why it hasn't been delivered when it should of been which I have said is disgusting and that we will not be using them again. It turns out that the delivery is basically sub-contracted out to another courier company that we book it with for some reason

Hi Phil,

At least they're telling us both the same thing now... I'm still waiting for their CS and complaints teams to phone me back though. I have been a bit cheeky and told them that I expect you to get a refund on this delivery as the service has been appalling :)

I'll let you know if it does (or doesn't) turn up today :-~

I've pushed them to give you a refund - the case ID with DX is 76409 and they will be asking the Bristol branch to process it