stuclark

Delivery by Saturday or Refund Required

7 posts in this topic

EDITED:

This is getting ridiculous now; almost another week has passed and seemingly more broken promises.

I now need to have these two parts delivered to me by Saturday (25th March) or a full refund issued by the same date.

Edited by stuclark

Hi,

I believe you have been speaking to Marc and Alex on this? Let me see what I can find out for you and I will either get back to myself or get Marc to call you as Alex is in our Cheltenham branch this week

Just had a call - I've now been told that the mirror caps still haven't been painted, despite being told repeatedly over the last two weeks that they had been or were being painted and that they'd be shipped out 2 weeks ago, then at the start of last week, then at the end of last week. Before that, the excuses were that the painter had been off sick, and that someone else had been off, and so apparently the paint couldn't be got hold of...

I wouldn't be quite so annoyed if you hadn't had the £239.42 in your bank account since 24th February!

(and lets face it, I could have done the job myself with a rattle can and some ebay specials for not much more than £50)

I can only sincerely apologise and completely agree with you that the service you have received is shocking to say the least. Unfortunately I cannot comment on what you have been told previously as I have not been involved in it personally so I do not know why you have been told this information when it clearly is not correct. This does frustrate me a great deal as I am personally a believer of honesty is the best policy (Even if it is not good news) 

Marc has taken this on himself with Alex being in Cheltenham and I will also chase him myself to ensure that this gets resolved. I will also look at the costing side of things and see what I can sort for you

Apologies again, but I will ensure this is resolved asap

Thank you Phil, I apreciate the apology. As you say, it's the obvious lack of honesty which has been the biggest bug bear. Even as I was being told the various lines, I could tell they weren't correct.

If someone had said 3 weeks ago "you know what, this is going to be a pain in the **** for us to do", I would have quite happily said not to bother and I'd sort it myself.