i-macca

E39 2000 530D SE Touring Auto

I really like this. Would be tempted if mine was gone. Sadly I've got another 5 weeks in a plaster cast so it won't go up for sale anytime soon!

GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi i-macca, 

Not in the market to buy but I was wondering what's the actual colour of the car ?! In most of your pics and on my monitor, I 'think' it's Le Mans Blue, then I'm thinking I'm sure that wasn't an optional colour on the non M5's, but then might've been an individual option? In other pics, I get the impression it's Estoril Blue and then the same thinking of if it was offered on non M5's. I know there's quite a range of 'blue' colours for the E39, so it's most likely to be one of those?!

Hopefully the sale has happened for you !

Cheers, Dennis!

Hi Dennis, 

It's Topaz Blue (Topas Blau I believe), it looks slightly lighter in the photos, must have been a rare spot of sun!  

Cheers, 

Mark.  

I'm surprised it's not gone yet. I've found selling 39s that it can take a while to get someone to view, but first one along buys. I don't know if you're finding the same? 

Anyhow, good luck for a swift sale now ;)

I'll let you know when I sell it :)  I've had one e-mail that then went quiet, and an incredibly cheeky offer via a website (put nothing in the message apart from the number)..  

Looks nice mate. I'm gonna be after a touring soon but the timing is off for me otherwise I'd be in touch. Good luck with the sale. Just hang out and you'll get a buyer

Lovely car, I wish this was closer as it looks to be just what I'm after :( 500 mile round trip for me though! Good luck with the sale though

Edited by hesta

On 2017-4-26 at 9:32 PM, hesta said:

Lovely car, I wish this was closer as it looks to be just what I'm after :( 500 mile round trip for me though! Good luck with the sale though

It's only half a tank of diesel on the way back, and at the end of the trip you'll know your new 39 inside-out ;)

8 hours ago, Hairyarse said:

It's only half a tank of diesel on the way back, and at the end of the trip you'll know your new 39 inside-out ;)

Indeed,last purchase involved a £45 plane ticket to Edinburgh and a nice drive home (Despite getting done for speeding) :lol: