d_a_n1979

2002 530i - Sapphire Metallic Black / sand beige interior (making it my own)

No; left them with my pal at the bodyshop as he was just flatting/polishing the front bumper, ready to be refitted and we were out for a meal tonight.

Will collect tomorrow, so will get some pics up ASAP (if it's not lashing down as per the forecast) :roll: 

New interior mats fitted

Both rear door cards off and vapour barrier resealed (passenger side had a mushroom growing in the cavity :lol: ) :oops: 

Car hoovered and wiped down to within an inch of its life (full of body shop dust)

Will get a full exterior wash and polish in the next few days along with wheel spacers fitted etc

IMG_20171010_135543.jpg

IMG_20171010_135550.jpg

IMG_20171010_135602.jpg

6 hours ago, DennisCooper said:

Meeker-huh_zps4ce0ed64.jpg

That drivers seat !!

Cheers, Dennis!

Yup; that's the next job to do, but will probably leave until the New Year when I do the suspension refresh etc

I can't see it when I'm sat on it :lol: 

Rear upper-rear arms fitted (bastards to get off, both had to be cut in the end and they we're the original factory ones as far as we could tell with BMW stamping etc)

Front tie-rods and inner knuckles changed too; just need to get the steering wheel straight again, that's tomorrows job as needed to come home to let the wife in as she snapped the door key :lol: 

Edited by d_a_n1979

Finally washed and cleaned to my standards ;)

Washed, dried, gently polished, all trim (as best as I could managed) restored with Megs 'Ultimate Protectant Plastics Restorer', alloys dried and waxed with Smartwax 'Rim Wax', tyres blackened with Megs 'Endurance High Gloss Tyre Gel' 8)

It's fairly overcast and dark here; sop pics are as good as they'll get off my Nexus 6P :lol:

IMG_20171012_140552.jpg

IMG_20171012_140602.jpg

IMG_20171012_140619.jpg

IMG_20171012_140725.jpg