karl1

Problems uploading pictures.

So I was going to upload some progress pics on my project thread but I keep geting 1.3 meg max ??? 

Why can't I just add my pictures now. I used to be able to no problems.

There is a space limit on attachments. I think its 100MB. Go into your account and click on My Attachments. You will have to cull some of your earlier pictures.

Its not very satisfactory for those who contribute pictures and other data, but hey ho. 

Maybe try Photobucket.com

Once you get over its foibles, it's still a great tool to use?!

34 minutes ago, dan101smith said:

There is a limit of 100 pictures per account (as obviously server storage costs money, as do backups).

If you want to remove that limit, £10 on Gold Membership gets you unlimited storage.

So I must address some settings Dan? my gold membership does not overcome the limitation block so I may need a bit of help.

Realise it was my fault for posting M5 and Alpina projects but no further capacity since those uploads.

appreciate any help,

thnks

There's still a 100Mb limit that applies to attachments, but not to the Gallery (for Gold members).

So, create yourself an album in the gallery if you haven't already and add your photos there.

When you're writing a post, click the "insert other media" button, click "existing attachment" then browse to your gallery images.