cubbyq

What are you listening to?

Not posted much of late, but it's Friday night and I've been sticking a few albums on...

So far tonight we've had OTT, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Public Service Broadcasting, and just about to wind down with Sasha 'Scene Delete'

What are the rest of you listening to, and how are you listening; CD, vinyl, Spotify, Tidal? Just interested!

Cheers,

Nick

IMG_0024.JPG

I've got in eclectic mix that I listen too...

mainly trance (old skool) but there's a few new tunes creeping in 

try this- 

Been streaming Deadmau5 and Opiuo recently... a little more 'relaxed' but Noisia are well up there :D

Give us some more suggestions bud, I need more music!

It's just the two of us bud... Everybody else is doing what we should be doing, and being out partying!

I've moved my Cyrus 8DAC & KEF LS50 system back into the living room whilst our neighbors are in Tenerife for a month :D 

Hadd all sorts on yesterday, mainly Rat Pack and Crooner stuff, something easy listening whilst I was clearing my office of shite and cooking, using all the left over veg from over-winter growing in the greenhouse

I do like Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin et el... Much to the wife's chagrin ... Old before my time at 37 :lol: 

Had a bit if SOAD on too, but too much for a mellow day, great for pre-training though ;) 

Thoroughly enjoyed listening to the Commitments soundtrack though, you forget how good Andrew Strongs voice was and he was only 17!!!

Edited by d_a_n1979