cubbyq

What are you listening to?

OK, another not to everybody's taste but I love this song and can't wait for their 2018 album (date and title not yet known). Eluveitie (pronounced El-VAY-tee) are a folk metal band. This song is partly heavy with growling male vocals and part soft with female vocals and/or folk instruments. The wind up box instrument is a hurdy gurdy, BTW; a sort of violin sound ..

got 3 new albums for Xmas so have been listening to the Best of Feeder (42 track double CD), Slash all star collection (songs he's doen with people like Ozzy, Lemmy, Myles Kennedy, Dave Grohl), and most recent All Time Low

She's 16! Absolutely stonking voice for a 16 year old... She'll go far if she carries on!

It's a haunting cover IMO :shock:  

Edited by d_a_n1979

Sounds good that dan! 

She just needs to inject heroin and smoke a shit load of weed and then she’ll sound almost identical....

:lol: 

ive been listening to lots of this bloke recently 

Wondered where that track was going @Yokozunabut my god did it develop :mrgreen:

Sounds bloody brilliant through my speakers! ;) 

How's that for a near-field system? :lol:

IMG_20180307_213555.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Near-field bros unite?

20180307_214240.jpg

Excuse the desk covered in crap! The work desk is tidy. The home one... isn't. 

Yeah; I've shite all over mine

This is my home/business desk.

That's my new 27" iMac; shows you how big these JBL buggers are :lol:

They pack some welly too; love it when the neighbours are out :mrgreen: 

Wow that really does give some perspective - mine's a few year old 24" so they'd dwarf it completely! There's are just a pair of Maudant Short M20s (which for the 100 quid they were when I bought them, sound sodding good), a Cambridge Audio amp and Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Plus. That in itself is overkill for the amp and speakers but the constant background hiss from the Mac built in output drove me mad within a day and it was on offer! :lol:

One day I'll upgrade them but it's going to be the end of the year at this rate. 

Aye; they're big ass speakers :lol:

I'd just upgraded from my maxed out 2012 Mac Mini and couldn't help myself when I saw this screen in the Apple store... God damned how quick is it to pay via Android (now Google Pay) on yer phone :lol: 

That’s a bit to pop for my liking Mr potatoes....

ive not had my finger on the pulse recently so just been giving my normal tunes a go 8)