535iAR

Michelin Primacy HP ZP tyres

57 posts in this topic

Yes, me too. I think you had the HP's before, so, really interested to see how you find them. Due to the way I drive my car (Miss Daisy), the main thing I am looking for is reduced road noise. This is my first F11, so, my Pirelli P7's seem ok, but I have no benchmark, it might be they are best in class, but I just don't know and there is no point in group test reviews as they never test RF's on a BMW.

Will do guys. Need to get them fitted to my newly refurbed rims and then swap them for the winters.

Yes Primacy HP removed and replaced with Primacy 3.

According to Michelin, the HP is an older design of tyre and reading between the lines, it will be dropped now that the '3' is available.

I figured if Michelin primacy HP were fitted from new, I won't go wrong with Primacy 3.

On 03/03/2017 at 9:05 PM, Hogie said:

I have HP Primacy on my toyota for 4 year, 4-5 mm left as I don't do much mileage and every side wall has major cracks . 

This is a common issue with these

Tyres I've had the same issues in the 

Past with Primacy tyres.

Edited by Carl-e34

The ones I took off were not cracked for tyres dated 47/11.

My rear tyres are Nexen 8000 and at 2.5 years old they are cracked.

I actually can't remember what brand my tyres are. Pretty sure they're Perilli, but I'll check tomorrow. 😂

When I bought the car I changed all 4 tyres and used Tyres on the Drive. Good prices!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

My glamorous assistant advises that there are now two huge tyres taking up space in her hallway! Delivery from love tyres has landed.

6 hours ago, 535iAR said:

My glamorous assistant advises that there are now two huge tyres taking up space in her hallway! Delivery from love tyres has landed.

Michelin Primacy 3 245/40 R19 98Y XL *

DSCN3612.jpg

DSCN3614.jpg

DSCN3617.jpg

On 3/9/2017 at 7:23 PM, nashdm2 said:

how good is the rim protection please, ie, is it substantial? A picture would be really nice please!! Thanks, ?.

Rim protector 

DSCN3616.jpg

Looks comparable with the ones on the Primacy HP tyres. Just need someone to fit them now!