pits.

528i Saloon breaking *going to scrap*

32 posts in this topic

Glacier green, most parts already gone

Engine gone

Gearbox dead

Interior gone

This is purely a small parts that you may need car, doors and bonnet still there, boot trim still there any other bits you may need but it is going for scrap next week

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have the drivers door seal in good condition? The one that goes around the entire door, not the straight one at the bottom

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi do you have a couple of jacking pads with the retaining pin in the middle?

 

Appreciate these may be a pain if it's jacked up but don't want to pay a tenner each for new ones!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2017 at 7:54 PM, Doddy666 said:

Do you have the drivers door seal in good condition? The one that goes around the entire door, not the straight one at the bottom

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think I have one, if it's still there it's in reasonable condition, nothing great £10 + post

 

 

On 06/03/2017 at 7:13 AM, Tims said:

 Is it Autostepronic? If so I could do with number 5 below, or even the whole mechanism:-

 

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=GK22-EUR-08-1996-E38-BMW-750iL&diagId=25_0003

Whole mechanism is £30 +post

 

 

23 hours ago, Miguel Guedes said:

Do you have the door seals, the protections under the car, and some wheel bolts?

 

I have outer door seals but not inner ones, full set £20+ post.

 

Under protection for floor pans? Should have a full set £30 posted, with a couple of wheel bolts

 

6 hours ago, lufbramatt said:

Hi do you have a couple of jacking pads with the retaining pin in the middle?

 

Appreciate these may be a pain if it's jacked up but don't want to pay a tenner each for new ones!

I will check on the the pads, I've sold a fair few, cover postage on them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have the boot light/housing the one thats under the back shelf and not the one on the boot lid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pritesh said:

Do you have the boot light/housing the one thats under the back shelf and not the one on the boot lid?

I will check, think I do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 9:08 AM, pits. said:

I will check, think I do

Any luck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pritesh said:

Any luck?

Yeah, picture isn't uploading, but open boot and it's as you say under parcel shelf, £5 just cover the postage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2017 at 0:21 PM, pits. said:

Yeah, picture isn't uploading, but open boot and it's as you say under parcel shelf, £5 just cover the postage 

Can you PM me your details? PayPal good for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you still have the autodim rear view mirror that also receive a radio frequency for the key transponder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, aninde34 said:

do you still have the autodim rear view mirror that also receive a radio frequency for the key transponder?

Got a couple, which one do you need? The round or square red alarm light?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/03/2017 at 0:21 PM, pits. said:

Yeah, picture isn't uploading, but open boot and it's as you say under parcel shelf, £5 just cover the postage 

Paid via PPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday will be near enough the last day for this car, if it is nice the doors will be coming off it and the last few bits after that I will be ringing the scrappy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need a drivers side sill - or at least part of it, namely the one that is dented in mine!

523I%205_zpszwdt4cou.jpg

 

 

and that little button to lock the electric rear windows

maxresdefault_zpssd8rxoxk.jpg

and a drivers side foglight.

 

Cheers,

 

Bert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need the horn, the low tone would you have it and how much posted?thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm after the bit of painted trim below the drivers side headlamp if you still have it?

Edited by amauvis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/03/2017 at 4:10 PM, Bertroex said:

Need a drivers side sill - or at least part of it, namely the one that is dented in mine!

523I%205_zpszwdt4cou.jpg

 

 

and that little button to lock the electric rear windows

maxresdefault_zpssd8rxoxk.jpg

and a drivers side foglight.

 

Cheers,

 

Bert

Sill I would buy a new one to be honest as opposed to cutting out of out this, it's just a bit of an awkward long thing to cut out and post

No window switches sorry

On 22/03/2017 at 10:05 PM, llcoolj said:

I need the horn, the low tone would you have it and how much posted?thanks

Should have both, which one is the low tone? £ 10 posted

On 23/03/2017 at 6:24 PM, Dannydub said:

Does it have professional radio and nav?

No, standard radio

On 23/03/2017 at 7:06 PM, amauvis said:

I'm after the bit of painted trim below the drivers side headlamp if you still have it?

I have some, but not in Glacier green, though I need to check on that, definitely got oxford green ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/03/2017 at 10:00 PM, pits. said:

I have some, but not in Glacier green, though I need to check on that, definitely got oxford green ones

 

Thanks, might have one. My car is in the garage at the moment being fixed up after a deer strike. I know that they were trying to get one, if they haven't got one yet, I'll get back to you and they can get it painted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now