Grizzle_E60

E60-61 Facebook Group

10 posts in this topic

Anyone in the group?? i joined a while back, biggest mistake ever its just full of bitching, "i've got a better car than you" "Why would you have a 520d" "you have M badges on a non M car" "us M5 owners are better than you moaning diesel owners" 

Total bitch fest and already a huge divide happening, shame really as there are some decent helpful discussions. 

Edited by Grizzle_E60

Facebook isn't very helpful for car related chat as its a nightmare to find stuff. It's killed off a couple of other BMW forums I've used.

I just use it to put stupid things up to make my pals laff.

This is the place for proper 5 related chat by a long way. 

Grizzle_E60 and pidgeonpost like this

Facebook is for vain people....

Why on earth you would want people to know ins and outs or let your children pics be seen.

OoOoOoh look at me.....

Sad.

kjb1 likes this

Facebook has its uses, but it's more often like (anti)social media. Agree with 535iAR - this forum is great for 5 owners, and not just for car-related stuff.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

535iAR likes this

1 hour ago, Chu said:

Facebook is for vain people....

Why on earth you would want people to know ins and outs or let your children pics be seen.

OoOoOoh look at me.....

Sad.

Look at me world I'm on holiday in the Caribbean. 

In in other words, I'm on holiday on the other side of the world and I'm telling the world that my house is empty and where it is cos I've taken pictures of all my expensive gear in it, come and break in and steal all my stuff and take my car keys too!

Declanswan likes this

I agree, Facebook has it's uses but you can't beat a good forum for real car chat.

I assume that the Facebook group isn't really moderated or has any rules so bitching is allowed unlike on an official forum. Unleash the ban stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pidgeonpost likes this

Im on there, its terrible, I am also on the e39 one which is actively moderated so no real bitchiness, this one however is bad- god forbid you have a different opinion to someone on there and the snobbery is pretty bad

Grizzle_E60 and e60530i like this