Nomis

Went to the stealer yesterday.....

11 posts in this topic

to order an ignition barrel for my E36 and spotted this

cff0bf75f5a8e31735a3a7a1d47b14bc.jpg

How much are children or my unnecessary organs worth these days?

It's an individual but yeah, the wheels are a little fussy. Strangely enough I didn't notice them as awful in the flesh so to speak. They really do allow you to see the magnificent looking brakes though!

Too big - would rather have an M2 - wouldn't say no mind :wink:

Nomis likes this

I like them, like the wheels too!

My Osteo has one; it's a very very good car indeed... 

However, him buying that made me realise I'm clearly seeing him too much, more so at £40 a session :lol: 

The M2 is very nice, I agree, but far too small for me :( Had a sit in one and I could only just get my knees under the steering wheel, even with it on full upwards lock! Couldn't get in the passenger side at all; knees were stuck against the dash :roll: 

In saying that, my father in laws F10 520D is a tight fit for me in the passenger seat too; the dash seems very low/forward!

Edited by d_a_n1979

4 hours ago, kjb1 said:

awful wheels???

More like awful colour!

Why are so many 'individual' BMWs decked out in just horrendous body colours and interior trim combinations?

Do folk with cash have no taste?

I like the color, looks better in the flesh. The salesman was a nice friendly chatty bloke even though he could see I was way to low life for a new //M. When I asked him what the color is called he couldn't quite remember so I left him without a sale

He did say they still make them with 'proper' transmissions which surprised me, I thought they were all flappy paddle. However, I'm with you on the M2, that would probably be my choice too tbh.

^^^^ I think the "hand built" is a bit misleading, I know the last hand built M5 was of the E34 flavor! 

I think it's more of a hand finished thing rather than a hand built thing these days, could be wrong though? 

As for the M4, nice looking car! 

Damn you sshooie you got in the way! :lol: 

Edited by Yokozuna

Good looking car that imo,neighbour has an M4 in white and I love it.

Nomis likes this