GT STEVE

After Market Sun Glasses Holder F Series

I have always purchased a sun glasses holder form BMW for my previous cars, having no where to put sun glasses in my F11 I decided to do some searching as BMW at the moment do not do any thing apart from a sun visor holder thing where you can put your glasses.  

The first set I bought was a complete con and I got a full refund through Amazon

Then this came up on ebay, I purchased a set and they arrived several days ago, I fitted them last night and they are a perfect fit, no issues with the clips that hold every thing in and will hold a large pair of glasses.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302126809447?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

1 hour ago, roundy said:

Presume these would fit a F10 also?

Should do I fitted one to my F11 too, can't see the grab handle being any different on a saloon.

3 hours ago, roundy said:

Presume these would fit a F10 also?

It all depends if they both F10 & F11 have the same grab handle fittings, pull back the small black covers or clips and see it there is a screw or a plastic clip thing, if it's a screw like the e60 then they wont fit, I wouldn't presume any thing is the same in between models.  

What do you use the little storage space underneath the steering wheel, to the right, for then ? I always thought that was to keep your sunnies in !!