Owen540i

Has anyone rolled their rear arches?

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Recently increased from 20mm to 25mm spacers to the rear of my 535d m sport saloon to improve the look. Unfortunately there is a smidgen of rubbing on 19" spiders with large passengers and a fast roundabout!

I am simply looking to flatten the inner lip this weekend to give me a few mm's.

Any help appreciated

O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Phil @ Arch Enemy. Spot on job, rolled and sealed. Zero distortion/paint crack etc. I just did inner lip, but he can flare too if you want that look

I'm on coilovers & Style 121s with 235/35/19 Front (8.5J, ET 14) and 255/30/19 Rear (9J, ET 18....but have 15mm spacer...so now ET 3)

41 minutes ago, jinsta said:

I used Phil @ Arch Enemy. Spot on job, rolled and sealed. Zero distortion/paint crack etc. I just did inner lip, but he can flare too if you want that look

^ This

What wheels you running..? 20mm is max I'm just about to do mine and I'll be running 9.5j all round

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I know you are I'm on 121's too was asking Owen lol

jinsta likes this

I have the oem 19" spiders I am unsure on the width or offset. I bought the arch roller so I will have a go on the weekend. My aim was to carefully flatten the internal lip and protect paintwork. Will check the arches are not full of filler first

Your basically made your offset to 7 which in my eyes way to much but doable best et for the e60 is 18 mate is your car lowered?

I should have mentioned it's not my first attempt at arch rolling albeit not on anything as nice as my E60. Background in low wide skidding Nissans!

The tyres are now closer to being flush but I would appreciate a bit more. 15mm spacers front and 25mm rear are ok I will get a few pictures.

I should have mentioned it's not my first attempt at arch rolling albeit not on anything as nice as my E60. Background in low wide skidding Nissans!

The tyres are now closer to being flush but I would appreciate a bit more. 15mm spacers front and 25mm rear are ok I will get a few pictures.

Me to drifter 👍

Owen540i likes this

f081c43bcc2c7b5a5eac14e8a6a31348.jpg

One of many of my scruffy old datsun's that with a few grand turned into extremely fun animals

f081c43bcc2c7b5a5eac14e8a6a31348.jpg&key=9638df6a73a2b26c39bbf2f038780c39912bd5b7589305c8a4831a0817a717a3

One of many of my scruffy old datsun's that with a few grand turned into extremely fun animals

Yep used to have one s14 I used sell the body kits for them well most jap cars

Reminds me of when I bought an E36 M3 second hand (from a dealer) in the nineties with rolled wheel arches. Had an accident and took it back to them - they fitted a non rolled arch which cut into the tyre. Wasn't impressed.