Jim Bob

16:9 Widescreen Sat Nav screen(s)

I'm selling my currently fitted widescreen head unit, and a replacement head unit from an E53 X5.

My current fitted one has a slight bleed (see pics) and only really noticeable against a black background (unit switched off) but the X5 version is mint with no pixel issues at all. My intention was to swap the screens over, but I think I'm going the Android route now.

I've attached photos of the fitted one to show the slight bleed, and also the front and back of the X5 version.

These go as a pair, and collection from either Solihull area or Warwick area is preferred, but buyer can arrange delivery at their expense.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. They are both listed on eBay, so be aware someone may purchase from there without being on here.

£135 collection only.

IMG_20170130_193157.jpg

IMG_20170130_193224.jpg

IMG_20170129_090617.jpg

IMG_20170129_090635.jpg

Was thinking about Raspberry Pi project for e39, looking for cheap unit to tear apart. Just need controls and the case. Could be broken unit and/or screen. How much for a broken unit?

Would also go for android option if Pi project overall cost will be more than the android unit (£180).