pauliexjr

Trump, trump, trumpety trump!

So Armageddon looms with the inauguration of what is to my mind the most dangerous man on the planet. I doubt I will bother watching, unless it is the vain hope that there is another grassy knoll incident, but I suspect he's had them all removed!

Does anybody on here actually think this guy is  a'good thing'?

Edited by pauliexjr

No, I dont think he's a good thing.

However, the USA needs change and the people felt the need to vote for the wild card who's gonna kick arse, which he's sure to do. What the results of that will be on the world stage will become apparent over time.

Dangerous bloke. I hope I'm wrong.

I think that the US has elected the least bad of the two candidates and I feel that he is the lesser dangerous of the two.... Perhaps the outcome would have been different if Sanders had been selected to run rather than Clinton.  Among much of Trumps showboating he does make some valid points... Interesting times ahead.

I'm looking forward to it! :shock: 

he can't be any worse the G doubleya can he? 

He wont be able to implement many changes (if any) and the men in the background that actually run the country are still there! 

He's an obnoxious personality and has the same swaggering attitude as Bush Jr. Arguably the most powerful bloke on the planet but whether he will put that power to good use is very doubtful. He's a businessman and will put big business first.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

They have said he's the most dangerous president ever elected. I'd argue Bush jr still holds that accolade by a long way. Trump may say some daft things but he ain't stupid......Bush was/is just plain stupid which to my mind made him very dangerous, his Middle East foray sort of backs that up I think. 

36 minutes ago, Nomis said:

Bush was/is just plain stupid which to my mind made him very dangerous, his Middle East foray sort of backs that up I think. 

But sadly he wasn't alone, Tony Bliar had a good hand in that guddle.

Im hoping the men in suits behind the scenes, keep things sensible. They have too, for all our sakes.

Oh, totally agree, Blair was totally complicit and I can't stand the guy. When he piped up in the brexit debate I was outraged. He's a narcissistic shyster and I can't wait 'til he has his day in court. Probably won't happen but should.

1 hour ago, Nomis said:

They have said he's the most dangerous president ever elected. I'd argue Bush jr still holds that accolade by a long way. Trump may say some daft things but he ain't stupid......Bush was/is just plain stupid which to my mind made him very dangerous, his Middle East foray sort of backs that up I think. 

It was said that Bush was highly dangerous as he was basically not a clever person who thought he was clever so didn't know his limitations, he was however slightly 'unlucky' to have his reputation somehow boosted by his actions post 9-11 - thereby inadvertently making political advantage out of it (that was a real Damned if I do/Damned if I don't situation if ever there was one);

Clinton (Mr) is a clever person, knew his limitations and therefore wasn't so dangerous - unless you wore a black dress and couldn't find a dry cleaner quickly!

Trump, I think is more Bush than Clinton (almost typed Bush and Clit!! - sorry ladies), I think he may be even more stupid and dangerous than many think as he's basically said he'll do anything he promised during the campaigning and elections (one of the few times I don't want a Politician to stick to his/her manifesto!) - and he's already shown he won't cow-tow to the CIA or the US version of the Civil Servants - they may not run the country under this administration.....

I do however agree that really what do you expect with two very poor/distrusted candidates......................one will get in.

But the scariest part of all is................................................that hair (ok and the fact that nobody was forced to vote for him)!!

I hope we are all wrong and the 'Trump' surprises us pleasantly (unlike my dog trumping - phew!), but I wont hold my breath (unless dog trumps). So lets hope he doesn't 'follow through' with all his crap!

Ian

1 hour ago, CV35Ian said:

unlike my dog trumping - phew but unless dog trumps

I'm confused! Is your dog called trumping? Or trumps? :lol: 

Yes, George Dubbya wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, and perhaps more dangerous militarily. Trump, with his support for big industry, the oil industry, and the big agrochemical companies may be more of a danger to the planet. Time will tell.

Yes, George Dubbya wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, and perhaps more dangerous militarily. Trump, with his support for big industry, the oil industry, and the big agrochemical companies may be more of a danger to the planet. Time will tell.

2 hours ago, Nomis said:

Pessimist emoji23.png keep the faith emoji26.png

I live in a country that is being destroyed due to a swivel eyed lunatic with their eyes set on a vanity project.

Trump has codes to nukes.

Plenty to be scared about!

I live in a country that is being destroyed due to a swivel eyed lunatic with their eyes set on a vanity project.

Nicky ain't that bad is she?

I think he'll be ok.

What amazes me is the bullying, violence, and general disgusting behaviour of the 'tolerant' left.

So far they've :

Bullied and violently attacked people they even suspect voted Trump.

Bullied and threatened performers who were booked to play at the inauguration into withdrawing.

Continually slut shamed his wife for doing her JOB, before she even met Trump (yet bringing up similar photos of 0bamas mother taken at a party is off limits)

Violently rioted, destroying personal and government property.

It's been unreal to watch.

They've thrown every principal they are supposed to believe in out the window, and we're supposed to be ok with that?

I didn't like Trump for President. But he's there. All we can do now is hope he does a good job, because after this behaviour, I doubt a Democrat will see the white house for at least 8 years, if not more.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Now they're out on the streets protesting which seems a bit futile. As for the rioting, burning and smashing peoples property...........:unsure:

Edited by Nomis