pauliexjr

Trump, trump, trumpety trump!

454 posts in this topic

Much as I disapprove of the violence, with Trump being the personality he is protest is bound to be expected and the Right would have reacted in just the same way had things gone against them.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Nomis said:

Now they're out on the streets protesting which seems a bit futile. As for the rioting, burning and smashing peoples property...........:unsure:

That's the tolerant Left for you...

Well I don't know who owned the car that they torched but I'm pretty sure that Starbucks and the bank that they smashed up contributed to the Clinton fund..

How are Clinton fund contributors even relevant now? The old bag is history and there's an even bigger sack of poo poo in the White House. Yay. Maybe it wasn't even lefties smashing the place up but people of all political persuasions who are more than lightly irritated at losing their health insurance overnight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, HotboxDeluxe said:

Poo poo? FFS

I take it the swear filter is back on? 

Lets see if we can break it....

:lol: 

HotboxDeluxe and Mo_1986 like this

He isn't President... The experts and Hollywood beautiful intellectuals told us it would never happen....

Chu likes this

So the real question is, is Trump really the smart one and the establishment the incompetent bumbling fools and our perception of the world swayed by the media?

Fact is, it is what it is and we either take what there is and see what we can do with it or carry on whining... Wishing him to fail is a bit like wishing the pilot of the plane that you are on crashes to prove that you were right about him being an idiot.

Edited by Karl
Nomis likes this

I genuinely believe he won't see through his Presidential term. He is already likely to be impeached unless he radically changes his business arrangements that were meant to be severed once he takes office and which nearly every US legal Professor says are completely insufficient to protect the Presidential Office independence. If you add in the amount of skeletons lurking in his cupboard and the fact that even large numbers of the Democratic Party he is supposed to represent don't want him in Office, don't like his Policies, his blatant sexism and racism then you see a picture of many opportunities legally exclude him from office as well as freezing Government so that he can't make ny decisions or policy changes.

Plus there are a lot of angry people in the US..... and a lot of freedom to carry guns...

SuperDave likes this

If you can make out that no one can trust the media it's very easy to stop the masses from finding out the truth or at least cloud things enough to make them deniable. I'm sure Trump has more than enough skeletons in his closet to want to discredit anyone who might let them out. 

Its a a bit early to say how things are going to be with Trump in charge but so far it doesn't look good. Time will tell I suppose. 

Wishing him to fail is a bit like wishing the pilot of the plane that you are on crashes to prove that you were right about him being an idiot.

I don't wish him to fail, but using the plane analogy the passengers have voted to put a double glazing salesman who's never even had a play on a flight sim behind the wheel (I'm not up on aeroplane terminology, clearly). Not only is the pilot a hopeless braggart, but his flight crew are almost to a man either spineless yes men or remnants from the 18th century.

As I see it the ONLY silver lining this crapcloud has is Mattis. The man has integrity, a backbone and a brain in his skull. It's something

And before anyone accuses me of jumping on a lefty bandwagon I thought Donald Trump was a waste of skin 20 years ago and nothing has happened to change this view.

Yes, Trump is a first class nugget. However, as long as he sorts us out a trade deal that we can then go and beat the Euro mafia round the head with, i care not.

'Mericans' are full of shit at the best of times, they have no class, never will. Its a country of haves, and have nots, same as here. People the world over are tired of getting mugged off, so the elite can live off our efforts, its why Brexshit happened, and its why Trump got in.

Now if the politico wake the fuck up, and get back in the real world with the rest of us, its all roses.But i don't see that a coming anytime soon...

Karl, Nomis and Chu like this

Game show host becomes president of the world's most powerful country. Who would have thought it?

We are faced with uncertain times ahead.

On the whole it's a new face but same old politics.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 1/20/2017 at 8:23 PM, Nomis said:

Nicky ain't that bad is she? emoji23.png

'Nicky' is a whinging, dillusionist with a one-track mentality, unfortunately the swivel-eyed lunatic is the puppet-master, not the puppet and he is lurking in Westminster using every opportunity to foment trouble!

All I see is Brexit cry babies all over again. :lol:

Trump is the best thing that's happened to this politically correct hell whole we live in. And it's just the beginning of the end of left wing liberalism. Let's hope it dies a very swift death. It's actually astounding how hypocritical the so called liberals of this world are. Preach peace and love, but as soon as they don't get their way they protest, burn and destroy everything in their way. Not very democratic is it? 

Then you get all these thick women marching for 'women's rights' when none of their rights have been affected in any way. 

And people calling Trump 'dangerous'. Really? :lol: Dangerous because he is a true patriot? Dangerous because he wants to ship out all the illegal immigrants? Dangerous because called a few people names and made fun of a disabled person? Well yeah he might hurt your feelings, but that's about it.

Chu and Paddy O'Furniture like this

Well fellas i like him..

How can he be worse than any of the others..tbey all lie..have a agenda and just look at the mess they made before him.

Watchya complaining about.

Can he do any worse ffs.

At least he seems human.

#Edit#

Maybe he can pull a few strings and get farage in no 10 then we can have english first policies here too.

Edited by Chu

I dislike Trump as a personality, and while this may not in itself make him dangerous, it has alarmed many people that such a ruthless and mysogenistic character with no political experience should be in the position he is.

There's no doubt he is a clever businessman, but God help anyone who stands in his way. Look at how he acted regarding the offshore wind farm that would 'spoil the view' from his golf course.

As someone who denies climate change and calls it a 'Chinese hoax' even China, itself a major polluter, has condemned his stance. This is good news for the oil industry and other industries that care more for corporate profit than anything else. I'm by no means against making a profit, but it would be rather nice to be left with a bit of the planet that hasn't been trashed in the process.

Nothing wrong with removing illegal immigrants if they genuinely are illegal - but remember his speeches wanting to ban Muslims from entering the country? Hardly well reasoned thinking likely to endear him to anyone other than the rednecks.

And what of his business and property interests now he's President? He makes more money from them than the GDP of some countries I imagine. He hasn't cut his ties with these businesses (OK, he's only been in the job since Friday), but he's already got a law suit against him brought by ex-White House lawyers among others. Good start eh?

Those who lose will always complain, but I don't see how Trump's election can be compared with Brexit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-president-constitution-violate-accept-fireign-payments-russia-a7540951.html?amp#top

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, HotboxDeluxe said:

emoji23.png

What did obama or bush or clinton do that was so great then?

Apart from clinton getting suc off in white house.

Give the man a chance ffs.

I don't understand how you can say that you like him, what's to like exactly? He's a narcissistic egomaniac with sociopathic tendencies and a very thin skin. He's admitted sexually assaulting women - shown no remorse about it either, blamed immigrants for all the ills in American society, calling them rapists and murderers and wants to ban all muslims from entering the country and have all muslims living there on a register - maybe he'd like them to wear some kind of sign like, I don't know, a yellow star or something? He is a hateful human being. 

pidgeonpost likes this

I don't like him either. He is very egotistical and full of cow poop. He likes blaming other people for bad things and sees himself as some kind of God who will do wonders. Also, the questionable people he is replacing after "draining the swamp". Do I think that Trump said some of the things he said to get votes? Absolutely yes. What gets me is that his supporters actually believes in him and his ideology, and some still support him when the truth gets out about his lies. I love how his supporters are commenting on the people who are protesting. Back when Obama won the election, Trump incorrectly thought that Obama lost the popular vote and sent tweets to his followers telling them to march in Washington and that they "must fight like hell" to stop the injustice etc. Although I do think that it is wrong for protesters to destroy/damage other people's property no matter who you support. I honestly believe that if European history (particular the rise of the NAZIs and Hitler) was taught in USA schools, Trump wouldn't have got the enough support he needed to win the electoral vote. USA isn't a true democracy like some other countries. 

Edited by DerekJr.