d_a_n1979

*** The Grand Tour ***

I wonder if they will knock his house down? ;) 

it was good! Just like the old top gear, I hope they don't drag all the jokes out and make it as predictable as the old top gear got! 

1 hour ago, Yokozuna said:

I wonder if they will knock his house down? ;) 

it was good! Just like the old top gear, I hope they don't drag all the jokes out and make it as predictable as the old top gear got! 

Already happened pal, was in the news a week or so ago IIRC 

I very much enjoyed the show, i hope they tone down the studio jokes a bit though, some parts were a little 'stretched'. 

The P1 was awesome and i am in love with it and its mental try to kill you ways!

looking forward to the rest if the series  

Simon- let me get this right, you like a car that has around 360hp and costs around £45k (these are drunk estimates BTW and not official figures!) over cars that cost at least 3 times as much and had over 3 times the power? 

the porker is the daddy for me and it's not because of what was shown on the grand tour! 

And now there's no more 918's being built its the time to buy! :lol: coz they will be a good investment! :lol: 

Anyway, I'm made up the three idiots are back doing what they do! And with a budget as big as a blockbuster movie it should be a great show! :D 

Simon- let me get this right, you like a car that has around 360hp and costs around £45k (these are drunk estimates BTW and not official figures!) over cars that cost at least 3 times as much and had over 3 times the power? 

Agreed, the price of them is silly but I still think it's my favourite current M car, primarily because it's still got a proper gearbox.

As for the hybrid supercars....., they don't interest me because I'll never have or even get to drive one. Yes they are amazing and great to look at, the mclaren would be my favourite I think.

Being a mear peasant I only covert cars I may be able to one day afford to buy

Lol fair enough ;) 

i know what you mean the M2 is a nice looking motor.

you need to have the belief that one day you will have enough spare cash to blow a million on a stupid car! ;) 

what was it clarkson once said? If you believe something will happen, it will happen :) 

It felt bloody good to watch a real programme, they've kept the feel of the show and as previously mentioned, with the budget they have it can only be epic!

Amazon really have got themselves a peach

Question (and a debate I've been having with someone today) - if this is the only reason your paying for Amazon Prime - is it worth it?

I found that when I had prime, I purchased lots of random rubbish at random times of day just because it would arrive in lightening quick time. I didn't watch much TV on Prime though so for me personally, it wouldn't be worth it as it costs a lot more than the £79/yr. 

Don't need Amazon at all !   I was watching it 6 hours before it appeared on Amazon...easily downloadable.

Edited by Duggs

Loved the show. Can't wait for the next one, funny when they were killing all the guests, and the reference to the MPG of the Porker and VW was brilliant.

Is it worth it.. My wife makes use of Amazon prime with all the shit she orders, plus I watch other shows on Amazon too.. So yes to us

I don't want to rain on anybodys parade but did they really hire 4 military jets to do a fly pass, or more likely  CGI came into play, and if so how much of the rest of it was CGI? massive crowd in the middle of a desert how did they all get there?

It did look good though from what Ive seen of Lennox's post so fair play to Clarkson et al, just don't take your followers for mugs. 

Enjoyed that. Hope it continues in that vein.

I've saved a fortune using Prime to get free deliveries, so I'm happy enough I think.

I don't want to rain on anybodys parade but did they really hire 4 military jets to do a fly pass, or more likely  CGI came into play, and if so how much of the rest of it was CGI? massive crowd in the middle of a desert how did they all get there?

It did look good though from what Ive seen of Lennox's post so fair play to Clarkson et al, just don't take your followers for mugs. 

that was a festival which they gate crashed!!!

cgi?? really??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk