Matt

Price validation

I've reached out to a trader who is selling a 2002 plate 530D SE.  Its a very nice thing.

GREAT VALUE HIGH SPEC DIESEL, 12 MTS MOT, SAT NAV, HEATED LEATHER AND MEMORY SEATS, REAR CAMERA, SPORT ALLOYS, PARKING SENSORS, 2 KEYS AND ALL THE PACKS, SERVICE HISTORY,, Beige Full leather interior, Parking Aid (Rear), Cruise Control, Air-Conditioning, Paint Metallic, Upholstery Leather, Alloy Wheels (15in), Alarm, In Car Entertainment (Radio/Cassette), Electric Windows (Front/Rear), Computer. Metallic SILVER, £2,695

Nice light coloured interior, so its a good contrast to the blue exterior.  Its done 103K and the trader will put 12 months MOT on it when it sells.

It had an issue on its last MOT.

Fuel cap/sealing device does not fasten securely maintaining the sealing arrangement

It subsequently passed, I'm curious what this could be.  Does anyone know?

Its up for £2695 and I think its not a bad price for the car.  Would like people's thoughts.

Not linking to it as I really like it and he's already had a truckload of interest :)

Dealers at this level usually push them through mots so that's probably why.

Mileage looks ok, and a nice spec. Has history, so you can check the service intervals seem reasonable, and mileage checks out.

Rear camera is aftermarket? Wondering if it has the standard tv? Or the thin trim which hides the tape cassette. Either way it makes no difference really.

Have a look over it, or a pal to first.

If I was looking around for a diesel E39 right now, I'd be happy with the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk