tristan

UKs first RWB Porsche

45 posts in this topic

There were some other nice motors that came along. I didn't get to take many pics of them but here's a few.

Oh and some belong to Raj too, like the testarossa and SEC mercs , he has a nice collection!

4153ae36cc447d9be6b90ae50df90aa7.jpg

268841451eb55e378773d10768e12983.jpg

06225ea4e72cedab334d8c3f0881313d.jpg

11e4a2fb2906633956d75afa9fa433a4.jpg

ceb062cc91e7858abf698e7f45bcbfbd.jpg

a5daad9a4ef70fd645a97b5a85ba95df.jpg

Might recognise these 2, Shaz n Ifti came along to say hello!

And had a good catch up with Baus too!

Thanks for coming along guys!

c505554009df05286c37a22b2446637b.jpg

251ee63d6aa33e1d5718319069609172.jpg

Lennox likes this

Yes mate I seen the car last year and can vouch it was a beautiful and clean immaculate example.

Alt of people asked why molest such a clean car but then if you're going to build something extra special you want it to be the best you can

Lennox likes this

cheers, it was built down in slough at profusion but yeah Tom at le mass did all the shell prep n paint. he does quite a few nice motors, a lot of porsches too

thread revival... they just released the official build documentary video thing if anyones interested and got a spare 18 mins

caution : ugly bloke close up about 2 mins in and appears few times throughout! ;)

Hairyarse, Lennox and urquattro like this

Yeah the testarossa is nice, he's sold it now to a guy in Australia. Never mind though, he's got a Koenig wide body one also in black too

Hairyarse likes this

wow.gif

wow%20just%20rocked%20it_zpsovwzatrm.gif

Yeahhh%20_zpscby1zj5e.gif

clap-3.gif

respeck.jpg

The middle shelf usually is where the Whisky is kept, but every so often get's jigged around if there's been a party!

DSC01055_zpslruwd3vy.jpg

A bottle of Hibiki was indeed here some months back! it was rather quickly poured out one evening, so I'll need to get another bottle quite soon!

I really wanted to nip over for this weekend but alas couldn't make it so will have to be next time!

Cheers, Dennis!

I like the free hand artisanal quality but what does he do about the unseen cut edges when the rear wings are done? I'd be worried about rust.

I get it's not a daily and won't be out in all weathers but it troubles me.

Nice collection Dennis!

I have a bottle too, keep it with a peice of the rear arch extension that he trimmed off about half way through the video

cad873371c645ad2ea5beb942eb27e64.jpg

f6d9d53fd4a8e588f8e6c7923e4528e6.jpg

Duncan yeah I wondered about that too but he does sand them down and treat and seal the cut edges and screw holes.

I'm not aware of any cars that have had any rust issues so far.

T thanks for sharing!!! Awesome experience you got there!

2 hours ago, Lennox said:

! Awesome experience you got there!

He was the one in the barrel each night! :lol::lol::lol: 

Lennox likes this

On 14/04/2017 at 4:39 PM, tristan said:

Yeah the testarossa is nice, he's sold it now to a guy in Australia. Never mind though, he's got a Koenig wide body one also in black too

Oh wow even nicer!! I like what Koenig do, not seen anything of theirs for a long time

Strosek (sp?) did some equally wild card iirc. I have a book called "dream cars" with some 80's wild stuff

Hairyarse likes this

11 hours ago, duncan-uk said:

Strosek (sp?) did some equally wild card iirc. I have a book called "dream cars" with some 80's wild stuff emoji41.png

Haha, I have the exact same book since it came out in the 80s!! (I'm guessing it's the same one.) That's what I thought of as soon as I saw the mention of Koenig :D