Cosmic!

New to my E60!

Just wanted to say hello and show everyone my new E60! I took this as a px against my S4 and it turns out I really like it so I've decided to keep it! It drives really well, the body work is superb and done to a very high standard! Ordinarily a "replica" isn't my thing and I will be changing the wings to standard ones, I'll probably leave the bumpers etc for now until I can find someone who maybe fancies a swap for M Sport ones! It's a 525d 6 speed manual (probably wouldn't have kept an auto) with electric seats, nav, auto lights and wipers and full led rear lights! It's done 115k and has plenty of history with it. It drives really well and I've got to say, I've had tons of E46, E39 and E36 but I'm really impressed with this! It's been lowered already on eibach pro kit, all the panels, bumpers wheels etc are all genuine! Someone at some point spent a whole heap of money doing this!! All comments welcome! And thanks

IMG_8221.JPG.28e4c0f2cb91b3aa9a0eed95cd2IMG_8219.JPG.3d3fd05c462d5a091b71eef48d1

Looking very good!! I would leave it as it is to be fair, you will never match colour 100% now on wings to doors etc. Looks very nice as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nice as it is, as long as it doesn't have an m5 badge!

If you change wings back to standard you'd have to change bumpers, arch liners etc too as they're a bit wider

Looking very good!! I would leave it as it is to be fair, you will never match colour 100% now on wings to doors etc. Looks very nice as is.

I work in a body shop dude, colour and paintwork are my thing!

Looks nice as it is, as long as it doesn't have an m5 badge!

If you change wings back to standard you'd have to change bumpers, arch liners etc too as they're a bit wider

Ha mate I agree, but it hasn't got a M5 badge anywhere is sight! I even took them out of the wing vents! I didn't realise they were slightly bigger! Thanks for the heads up! I'm tempted to take one side of the exhausts, just keep the passenger side like standard

f06ee206bb197ad1ca80fed2094e5c1c.jpg

And also don't know if I should lose the plate or not!

Yeh lose the plate, get some cash for it, someone here surely buy it?

I think it looked good as it was..... Yeah badge off

Thanks mate appreciate that! Yeah all the badges are off already! Do you think one sided exhaust or keep it twin exit? It's a full stainless system and it's a proper piece of kit! I really can't decide!

Keep it as it!!!! The M5 'look' is a strong one, I prefer OEM but as I nearly bought an full RS6 look alike (based on a BE BITDI) I'm not one to be pernickety. Plus doing more work to it won't add any value. Kids will buy it as an M5 replica. So I would keep the plate too.

if you are going to spend cash on it, a set of lci halogen headlights with xenon kit installed would bring front end inline with the rear lci lights.

Although looking at the rear lights they dont look genuine lci's to me.

Although looking at the rear lights they dont look genuine lci's to me.

No mate the rear lights aren't genuine, over time I plan on fitting lci front and rear lights