DUFFY

Gaydon Bmw Festival 2016 ?

Tickets and passes all posted 1st class today, please, please check that everything is present on receipt and confirm on here. If there are any left over I will announce on here in the next day or two.

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:46 AM, JAM172 said:

Ok with only a few days to go now, can I suggest some potential meeting places to distribute tickets and convoy up together, the M40 Northbound seems sensible, have a look below:

Services Location Operator Rating Signposted from the road?  
Beaconsfield M40 at J2 Extra 4 Yes 040
Oxford M40 at J8a and A40 Welcome Break 4 As Starbucks/Waitrose 079
Cherwell Valley M40 at J10 and A43 Moto 3 Yes 106
Warwick M40 between J12 and J13 Welcome Break

Ok, we will meet at Beaconsfield Services aiming to be on our way again by 7.45am:

Jam172

Splondike

oxo

E28 Ben

Trenchy24

Sam M535i

Edited by JAM172

All paid up (sorry for the delay, explained in PM)

Now the game is on to find and sort out my stupid sensor issue ha ha

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

On 8 August 2016 at 4:26 AM, jut 535i said:

Got to be in by 10:00 i think, gues with leaving beaconsfield approx 7:45 we will hit gaydon 8:45-9:00?

20 minutes ago, jut 535i said:

Has everyone received tickets/passes?

Hi Justin,

I have received tickets for the following:

Jam172

oxo

splondike

E28 Ben.

Thanks matey, see you at Beaconsfield. 7.30am

15 hours ago, Conan said:

Is there a time cars have to be at Gaydon before if they are in showy bit? 

Are you going to meet us at Beaconsfield or one of the other M40 services Matt or head straight there?

On 10 August 2016 at 1:16 PM, Splondike said:

Are you going to meet us at Beaconsfield or one of the other M40 services Matt or head straight there?

Was planning to sit just off Junction 4 (HighWycombe) and wait for a txt from you lot as you drove past if that's possible?

Could someone do that?

Number is: 07793009991

im pretty sure I can catch you all up.......

Ticket and pass have arrived BUT might not be able to make it in my car . . . . . . Did the cam cover gasket last weekend and noticed last night theres a big crack in the actual cover plus to add insult to injury one of the bolts had snapped so not keen on the idea of a 200+ mile trip. I'm onto BMW tomorrow to get a new cover and stud+bolt but will have to wait and see.

Whatever the outcome I'll come up, just might be in the wife's astra which I'll leave somewhere. I'll still come and introduce myself, I'll update tomorrow night.

Edited by WRussell

Ok people, I have 1 display pass and 1 wrist band available for anyone who still wants to attend but didnt get name down in time. Due to time constraints I can't risk posting it out, first come first served!

12 minutes ago, WRussell said:

Ticket and pass have arrived BUT might not be able to make it in my car . . . . . . Did the cam cover gasket last weekend and noticed last night theres a big crack in the actual cover plus to add insult to injury one of the bolts had snapped so not keen on the idea of a 200+ mile trip. I'm onto BMW tomorrow to get a new cover and stud+bolt but will have to wait and see.

Whatever the outcome I'll come up, just might be in the wife's astra which I'll leave somewhere. I'll still come and introduce myself, I'll update tomorrow night.

Hope you get it sorted mate

8 hours ago, Conan said:

Was planning to sit just off Junction 4 (HighWycombe) and wait for a txt from you lot as you drove past if that's possible?

Could someone do that?

Number is: 07793009991

im pretty sure I can catch you all up.......

That's fine mate, and yes you might be able to catch us ;)