I know there are a few on here who like ugly Porsche's, so i thought i'd share these pic's of a Gayenne that was parked outside my house the other day.

1%20370.jpg

1%20371.jpg

Not sure what the number plate's supposed to say, but that front view nearly made me throw up.

Oh yeah, I meant to ask this before but forgot, what is it with these stupid badges like on the bonnet of that? All chav'd up 4X4's seem to have them but they all say or are spelt different so it's not the name of a company that caters for these tasteless muppets......or is it?

Most "kitted" cayenne's look shocking and this is no different! 

As the car is so in your face as standard, you've got to be so careful with what you do to it.

cant wait to get into another ;) 

the more I look at the pictures the more angry I get, I need to teach this asshole a lesson

Yes, an English lesson by scratching an E on the bonnet and boot with a large rust screwdriver!!!

It's whoever designed the kit needs help, I mean who looks at the standard car I thinks oo let's change this & that. Stands back looks at it & mmmmmm done a top job there! Ha

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There seems to be an endless amount of shit "Kahn" type styling garages around now, I saw a Range Rover the other day with "Onyx" lettering on it that Liberarchie would have shied away from, shite!

Edited by DUFFY

If that was parked outside my house I would have dragged it out of the way so people didn't think it belonged to me or anyone I vaguely know. And then I would have left the free eye test voucher I got the other day under the wiper. 

Ouch! That Cayenne is horrendous... Gemballa used to make some quick and tasteful cars a good few years ago, mainly 911's but they have seriously lost their way with the modern kettles that Porsche are throwing out...!

C.