M5Wrexham

Time Setting

So i have the Intravee set to sync the car clock with the GPS time signal broadcast, when i lock the car and return a few hrs later i find the clock is slow by 35 mins on the widescreen & the OBC, so last night i reset the time, got into the car this morning & it was 35 mins slow again, is this an Intravee issue? because struggling to get my head round this issue.

Thanks

Clayton 

What are the Intravee DST and TZ values set to?  The GPS time from the NAV is always in GMT (or UTC as the Americans like to call it), so it needs to be adjusted, although it should only be in units of 30 mins out, not 5 min!

3 minutes ago, RichardP said:

What are the Intravee DST and TZ values set to?  The GPS time from the NAV is always in GMT (or UTC as the Americans like to call it), so it needs to be adjusted, although it should only be in units of 30 mins out, not 5 min!

Correct 30 mins, typo error, no clue what the DST TZ values are how do i find these values?

Go to Settings ->  Extras -> Control -> Setup Clock.   The top two items on the left are TZ (Time Zone) and DST (Daylight Saving Time).  TZ can be set from -12 to +12 in increments of 0.5 hours.  DST can be set from 0 to +3 in increments of 1 hour or "Use RDS".  Click the option to cycle through the values.  My guess is that TZ is set to some half hour increment.  In the UK, TZ should be 0 and currently DST should be +1.

1 hour ago, RichardP said:

Go to Settings ->  Extras -> Control -> Setup Clock.   The top two items on the left are TZ (Time Zone) and DST (Daylight Saving Time).  TZ can be set from -12 to +12 in increments of 0.5 hours.  DST can be set from 0 to +3 in increments of 1 hour or "Use RDS".  Click the option to cycle through the values.  My guess is that TZ is set to some half hour increment.  In the UK, TZ should be 0 and currently DST should be +1.

Thank you Richard