SoonerE39

Where are you from?

Hi, Alex from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Currently in the midst of restoring a 1982 528i with dogleg manual which I have just recently acquired. This was originally a UK car.

Got caught up with the upgrade bug having read all there is (well almost) about E28s on the internet. Am adding E32 735i front brakes and E34 525i rear brakes with E32 brake master cylinder. Once I get the mechanical bits sorted out I will redo the interior.

Can't wait! So far I've only driven the car around the block!

Now back in the BMW fold after selling off a pristine 1988 E30 325iA in a moment of madness...

Very proud to live in Essex. I did once own an N regd Capri in Copper Metallic with Vinyl Roof, so I must qualify as proper Essex :D plus 2 mark III Tinas and a mark II. before I saw the light and converted to BMW-Power.

I'm from South Cheshire England..

Near where the most Famous Car in the World was built until the Gerries stole it!!....well bought it, but means the same to me!! :P All we have now is 'Bentley Cars'....not a patch on BMW though hey?.. :lol:

It also 'had' a most wonderful Railway Works as well...but as with other things it's almost a museum now.. :P

BW

Hi All

SharkAttack, Uxbridge Middlesex UK, lived in Crewe between ages 0 to 5 Selwortyhy Drive, this was forty years ago though when it was gobble stones and nice, Grandad worked at Rolls and Brother Inlaw now works at Bently, same place.Will go back to live in Nanwitch/Aston in a few years. :lol: