Sign in to follow this  
Vlady

M-Sport Front Mud Flaps are Required

Hi all,

I am after front mud flaps for M-Sport, I have tried ebay and all local bmw dealers and even Cotswold bmw and I know they are no longer available i.e BMW stopped manufacturing them!

Cotswold provided the SE model mud flaps but unfortunately they have to go back as they are not exact fit to M-Sport model! :(

Does anyone have a spare set (preferably new) or a used set in a decent condition or know somebody or a link so I can buy them I would appreciate your help or advice!

Many thanks!

there was a couple set on ebay the other week but they sold out

I was needing them too but delayed it a day or 2 n missed out!

if I come across any more ill let you know

I have found these ones:

https://en.partacus.de/spareparts/search/?sparepart-producer=&sparepart-partno=82160404696&gclid=CJWEgtv6ycsCFcUocgod2L0Evg

Plus delivery cost of about 20euros! Hmmm! I think i will go for them, I will wait a day or two and see if there anything within UK comes up but looks like it won't! :(

2 minutes ago, 535iAR said:

The bodywork on my E39 was mint when I traded it at 91,000 miles and 9 years old which I put down to it being fitted with mud flaps.

Scrappies for a set? Fab direct?

I should do it when I bought the car! I am sure it is protecting the car and much less chances to get road tar on the side of the car! I know most people here don't like seeing mud flaps on the car but I think if they are OEM they look great!

I am trying to order through website I listed above and can't do it as it always highlights in rd a missing field that was not filled but I don't see what else need to be filled! Strange! I shall try Internet Explorer not Google Chrome!

Hmmm do I invest in a set for my F10? I did think about buying a set at the time when I bought my E60 but didn't after seeing how well my E39 faired with them.

I had a set fitted to my Vauxhall Senator and its bodywork was good for its age but they were aftermarket Vauxhall ones, they had the griffin logo but had generic (to fit all models) fixings which never quite sat right and touched the Tarmac when the suspension bottomed out.

The link I provided above works just use Internet Explorer if you want to order these.

Tristan, will you go for it?

I don't want to wait too long as they might become unavailable as well so might order later on today!

Ordered! 

It worked out by £2 cheaper (inc.delivery) than BMW garages were asking in UK, I hope delivery from Germany will be painless!

Tristan I ordered rear ones from Cotswold (£38.20 incl. delivery) and just got them delivered half an hour ago! :) Something for me to do over weekend if the weather will permit! :)

So they still do have them in stock!

Phil have been very helpful!

F..k! Thats what I just received! Bugger!

"

Unfortunately, we do not currently provide positive news, the item you requested is sold out and no longer available from the manufacturer, or the item price / item number has changed,
in the appendix for the cancellation invoice on your order.

15 hours ago, Vlady said:

Thanks for the link Iain550 but it says it is out of stock! :(

Sorry, doesn't show status on my iPad app

they are in and out of stock all the time, I've had on my watch list for ages, never got round to buying them