Sign in to follow this  
Sandip

Donuts funeral

Donuts funeral will be held on Tuesday the 22nd March at 9:30am followed by a reception in a venue close to the Crematorium.

Please contact Donuts brother, lildonut, for more information if you would like to attend.

The forum have organised one wreath, BMW5, which has been agreed with the family on behalf of all the members and the legacy he leaves behind.

Very tactful response in very difficult circumstances, wreath and charitable donations at least conform to family views.

I've 'liked' the post with its meaning of that what's being done is great!

I never knew the guy, but the way this forum has pulled together is superb and just how it should be!

3 hours ago, urquattro said:

Very tactful response in very difficult circumstances, wreath and charitable donations at least conform to family views.

Totally agree - my family and I  are so hugely proud of the forum Donut created and you are all a part of.  As said above, the collective response has been nothing but respectful, heartfelt and sincere.  Considering that potentially the only common interest is a love of 5er's, the care and sentiments expressed through the forum has meant a great deal to us. Thank you all.

I would also just like to say a huge public THANK YOU to Sandip, Duncan and the admin team, who have been absolutely fantastic during this tough and uncertain time.  they have been extremely supportive of me, and their tireless dedication to this forum is beyond reproach.  My brother may no longer be here to witness it, but your community is in safe hands with these guys.

As mentioned, please PM for details me if you wish to attend the service - the venue is small so numbers will be limited, but if you knew Donut well and want to come and pay your respects, you are most welcome.  Otherwise I would ask and encourage you all to continue making your kind and generous donation to Wiltshire Air Ambulance, and get the link to the giving page posted wherever you can!  For those of you who have already donated, and especially those contributing to the wreath, we are so very grateful, thank you!!  Give yourselves a hug as you have done a brilliant thing.

16 minutes ago, sandip said:

Just want to say Alpinman, BigPow, Alun and Splondike deserve a special shout out too as although I'm the one doing the talking it's a collective discussion and decision in the background.

Of course! a heartfelt thank you to each of you. I have got a Krispy Kreme here waiting for every one you!