duncan-uk

In memory of Donut

87 posts in this topic

Signed.  Hard to believe that the local authority have failed to address this.  It would seem lives would be saved, and all for the price of a lick of paint on a road surface.

Signed

Signed.

Signed, not been on here long so no dealings with the guy but seems to be a bit of a legend by accounts

I know the area and it is a dodgy bit of road unfortunately

Council is disgraceful. There is a comment from them that has been added to the paper's report. Acknowledges an increase in traffic, but the bloke from the council adds " I personally do not think there are any problems with it." Of course there @@@@@@@ is if these tragic accidents take place there. I have tried getting a junction near me changed, and was told that there were no injuries/fatalities and while it was bad (so bad that most locals tend to avoid it), nothing would be done as it relied on local knowledge for drivers to slow down.

urquattro likes this

My support has been given - Every little helps and it may save the next person from something equally as bad

Signed - my blood boils when F&£@£&£ public sector workers open their mouths!!! Sorry if I offend anyone but seriously blood air stealers!!

12quidkidinnit likes this

Signed.

RIP Donut.

This occurred just a short distance from where I live.