sepia

RIP Donut

This is terrible news, so sorry to read it

Darren was a great guy and as said he put so much of his time and effort in to making a great forum for fellow enthusiasts

RIP Darren

1 hour ago, rob-the-viking said:

A great idea Keith.  Give it a few days to let the dust settle and we'll put something into motion.

I'll gladly PayPal across some money for this kind gesture. 

Stunned, shocked and truly truly saddened by this awful news....

I never met him but when you visit this forum so often for so many years everyone feels like part of the furniture. I can't even put a face to so many people on here but I feel like I get to see little snippets of personality from all of you and it's like I know many of you, even though it's just a little bit of you.

I guess what I am trying to say is that Darren will be truly missed by so many people and this forum will be a small part of his legacy which will live on.

RIP

wow. very shocked and saddened at this news.

never met him personally but chatted a bit over the years and he was a top lad, worked very hard to make this place what it is.

definitely a massive loss to us all, thoughts with his family n friends.

RIP bossman Donut:(

Sad and tragic news to see someone so young lose their life. Did not know donut as I'm a relatively new member but I thought it might be an idea to have an annual bmw5-donut meet on the 28th Feb each year as a mark of respect?

Anyhow RIP mate and thanks for creating a fantastic forum